Official "Which multiplayer maps would you like to see return in Halo 4?"

RedStarRocket91

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think any existing community Forged maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any community Forge maps should return in Halo 4.
  2. 2. Do you think any existing fully-geometric maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4.

I dont really like Forge maps...they all look so plain and the same lol. If they do bring back some remakes, they should take the existing ones and just update them. The 'remakes" from Reach made of forge were terrible in my opinion...also when forge maps end up in the playlists after the final Halo 4 map pack dlc, I think they should have their own playlists and not muddle down the other playlists

Pit and Guardian or Narrows for sure.

Hang em High as a close alternative as well.

Sandtrap with elephants for big team games. (i would say valhalla, but it has already been done)

I want something new, but i want the feel of the old halo competitiveness that i got from these maps. They definitely hit hard, so bringing back about 3-4 of these maps would be nice. Include 1 in each DLC or something making 3 new maps and 1 throwback. Best of both worlds!

BRING LOCKOUT BACK!! THE ORIGINAL LOCKOUT!

-BUT ONLY BRING IF BACK IF YOUR BRINGING DOUBLES BACK!

Swat will be added in the upcoming TU! :D

What is TU?

And when will we know FOR SURE if doubles will be here or not?

Edited by The Director
Don't spam in all caps -.-

BRING LOCKOUT BACK!! THE ORIGINAL LOCKOUT!

-BUT ONLY BRING IF BACK IF YOUR BRINGING DOUBLES BACK!

What is TU?

And when will we know FOR SURE if doubles will be here or not?

TU means Title Update, and we will know when it's been released unfortunately lol I also hope they bring doubles back.

man im so glad to see people requesting "the pit" that is one of, if not THE best, competitive 4v4 multiplayer maps ever created. right now i think "the pit" would be closer to realistic function in H4 but unless they make the sprinting ability optional for customs it would only be good for slayer IMO.

i would love to see lockout and midship comback as well but with the sprint feature permanent those two maps would be a shotgun or AR fest unless expanded. also all of the competitve/MLG/4v4 maps from H2 and H3 seemed designed for the BR, obviously, so unless these maps were expanded somehow i see the death of the DMR.

Hang em' high would be a good DMR map i think but would need quite a few adjustments to the catwalks and ground level to avoid clustering on base tops. maybe a way to flank other than hugging the walls with no cover. maybe multiplying the exsisting map size by 1.5 or 2, and putting the bases slightly closer together... who know just this guys opinion

• Like 1

I'm an original gangster Halo2 fan so I have to say: 1- Waterworks 2- Relic (Come on, those CTF battles were insane when you had a good wheelman) 3- Headlong. Loved the return of Headlong in Reach but nobody bought the DLC much at that point it seemed... they waited too long to release it to fully utilize it's BTB Objective design. I heard a rumour about Waterworks in Halo4 though... we can only hope...

How about fixing game modes first before making map packs, if you want more people to play this game instead of playing cod provide game modes people want. Put free for all slayer ie deathmatch in the game who was the maniac who decided to exclude this game mode, all you doing is excluding potential players.

I think there quite a few that i would really like to see which are Halo 3's Narrows, Construct, and of course Gaurdian and The Pit. Please at least put these four in like a throwback map pack or something or maybe there could be like a separate disc to download come out for sale that had a bunch of the old maps on it.