Main Enemies of Halo 4

Squirrelboy724

Halo CE Anniversary was more than just a recreation of the original Halo. By finding and watching all the terminals I was able to tell that it was used to set up Halo 4. Based on what i saw in the terminals and what I learned reading the Halo books and playing the games I was able to tell who is going to be the main enemies of Halo 4. I think the main enemies of Halo 4 are going to be the flood and the Master Builder's forerunners forces. In the terminal on the level the maw, 343 guilty spark mentions that "without the Librarian to hold him back the reclaimer is going to have more to worry about than the flood". Was anybody else able to draw this same conclusion?

in the last terminal when 343gs said those things im thinking of the didact, it dosnt quite indicate that the flood will be back basically hes saying if MC thought the flood was a tough fight then hes gonna be f****d when "him" (possibly the didact) comes in to the picture, but i do think the flood may come back

I'm certain it's The Didact. He was the lover of The Librarian. The terminal said "without the librarian to hold him back..." Who else could it possibly be referring to other than The Didact?

If you read Greg Bear's The Forerunner Saga you would tell that the Librarian was the reason the Master Builder didn't use the Halo arrays as a straight weapon. It was because of the Librarian that the Halo array didn't get used except as a last measure. That's how I came to the conclusion of it being the master builder and not the Didact

I'm certain it's The Didact. He was the lover of The Librarian. The terminal said "without the librarian to hold him back..." Who else could it possibly be referring to other than The Didact?

It's definitely The Didact because right after he says that it flashes to The Didact's symbol and ends the terminal