The January Reach Play Date Breakdown.

Absolute Dog

Let me start by thanking all of those who showed up. That was by far the largest group yet for a community play date. There were times I laughed so hard I cried!

It began with AgentLofi an I sitting alone at 8:00 am CST wondering who would show up and how long it would last. We had discussed the play list earlier in the week and decided on a fun set of custom maps, not realizing what members themselves had on hand for us to enjoy. Just as the two of us were about to head into a Team Doubles match to warm up, here came the members. The fun ensued.

As we played the group continued to grow. We had a riot playing Bumper Trucks, a 3 lap race map that was insanely fun and some of the wildest and sensory overloading Infection game types I have ever seen, played or heard of. I have honestly never seen a flaming Wart Hog move so fast! Though the predominant top killing members, were AgentLofi, Biggles Brown and assorted others, I can honestly say that the kill count or K/D spread was the least of our concerns. It was just flat out fun!

There were some fun and interesting member created invasion maps that I hope to see shared in the Map Room. The torch was passed from member to member to share some of their favorite custom maps and creations. Some of the games seemed to never end. When it came to playing in match making the teams were mostly balanced between the members, but there were some blow outs. Speaking of blow outs, if I remember correctly were DOMINATED in BTB against all who dare challenge us. I do not recall the exact number of total members, and a few of the members friends, that joined us through out the day, but we never once lacked a fun, talented and lethal group of killers.

The games began right around 8:00 am CST and I finally had to take a break around 5:30 EST. Still not the longest play date, but it did rival the funnest one.

Thanks to AgentLofi for stepping up and handling the games for us.

This communitiy rocks!

• Like 4

That was indeed a fun playdate! Thanks to everyone that showed up :D I never thought you could get motion sickness from halo, but that warthog infection definitely tested that. You're right A-dog we dominated BTB. Can't wait till the next one!

Though I was unable to attend, I did manage to get a taste of the "Roller Coaster" map and a few others and I must say they were pretty fun. Sounds like BTB was awesome! Glad to see the playdate finally gaining ground! Wish I could have been there! Thank you AD and Agent for continuing in my absence! I will keep my eyes peeled for the next one! :thumbsup:

"May the 'Monkeyshizz' be with you!"

Oh yeah, that was fun!! And about those Invasion maps, I think I almost have them finished, However. But my dad sorta took away my xbox after my brother accused me of something HE did. You'll understand, right?

Sure, I do at least. I had older brothers and we had our ways of being "brothers". Take your time FIREN4 and add the to the Map Room when you can.