Something thatll be cool in h4

GODSABOMINATION

With 343 making halo 4 i know they will do a great job! But i kinda like the idea if we get to see the flood infect ( grunt , skirmishers , yenme, an hunters,) i really hope they do this in campaign! Also maybe in custom games ( firefight ) lets us play as a hunter- where RT can be the charge shot an LT can be the slap thingy hunters do lol theres more things i have in mind but ill let u guys give ur ideas

Thats actually a great idea!!!! I never thought about this!!

Just for the sake of the communities fun. Weapon customization, comes in forge mode, and you are able to create custom weapons which have their own effect, with generic weapons available and generic custom weapons to use as template guns.

Wow thats a great idea i loved the elephant it was a bit too slow.. Lol but it made epic homemade machinima... If u guys ever want to play my gamertag is GODSABOMINATION iam a forerunner.. An love to play sqaud dlc

The elephant returns!!!!! It carries a warthog, tank, and 2 mongeese with 3 turrets and a missile pod >:D

Wow thats a great idea i loved the elephant it was a bit too slow.. Lol but it made epic homemade machinima... If u guys ever want to play my gamertag is GODSABOMINATION iam a forerunner.. An love to play sqaud dlc

Bet you can guess mine =P but my xbox isnt working right now so i cant play with anyone D: and i dont play Reach too much since i have a squad who always pulls me into BF3.

Lol its cool we will catch up on halo 4 i bet youll be on then lol i play battlefield 3 too im decent lol

Bet you can guess mine =P but my xbox isnt working right now so i cant play with anyone D: and i dont play Reach too much since i have a squad who always pulls me into BF3.

I've read in a wiki that the flood cant infect hunters or the yenme because the hunsters exist out of small worms which lack the body structure to be infected and yenme cant be infected because they have an exo skeleton and in order to be infected by the flood you need normal bones which contain lots of calcium so the flood can form those into tentacles and stuff.

So those wont be in the game but grunts and jackals however can be infected and i surely hope they will put these in :thumbsup:

With 343 making halo 4 i know they will do a great job! But i kinda like the idea if we get to see the flood infect ( grunt , skirmishers , yenme, an hunters,) i really hope they do this in campaign! Also maybe in custom games ( firefight ) lets us play as a hunter- where RT can be the charge shot an LT can be the slap thingy hunters do lol theres more things i have in mind but ill let u guys give ur ideas

just for the sake of story its not possible for hunters to b infected since they r not a single mind but multiple worms so a hunter is basicaly a colony with armor and a gun and flood take over a host by matching their nervous system to that of the host if u read first strike itl explain everything its just like johnson he had some sort of disease and his nervous systems electricle patterns was all erratic so the flood could not take him BUT it is a good idea oooorrr u could just use a flood tank form that could hold a gun

Haha I thought it was mongooses lol! I dunno, maybe it is just mongoose no matter what :)

Oh and by the way, could people stop writing in white? lol I can't see it on my iPhone

Its the default man, sorry you cant see it but I doubt people are going to change it >_<