NFL Superbowl XLVI

Quantum

Winner of Superbowl 46  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the SB?

• New England Patriots
    • New York Giants

The Divisional games are over, and we have our 2 Superbowl Contedors...

The New England Patriots - V.S. - The New York Giants

This is our official Superbowl Pick/ Prediction forum. Post the team you are rooting for, and any pics you would like to show to support them, AS WELL AS you prediction for the final score of the game.

Make sure to participate in the poll...

And as for me:

Pats.jpg

The Patriots. Gronkowski will be back, and I guarantee that when the Giants pull double coverage, Brady will make them pay.

They have so many weapons, Hernandez who is a dual threat (TE/RB), Gronk, Welker, Edellman(who has returned kickoffs for TD's before.), Green Ellis+Woodhead(both who show signs of being good RB's), Ocho, who is showing that he is learning the playbook, and Branch. All these guys are under the command of Tom Brady.

Belichick and Brady will both be studying film like crazy, especially from the week 9 loss to the Giants, which was their last meeting.

Giants D is good, but I have a feeling that they could end up getting torn apart. Patriots D has looked fairly good in the Playoffs so far.

I think the Patriots win by at least 10.

Patriots 33 Giants 23

• Like 1

The Patriots. Gronkowski will be back, and I guarantee that when the Giants pull double coverage, Brady will make them pay.

They have so many weapons, Hernandez who is a dual threat (TE/RB), Gronk, Welker, Edellman(who has returned kickoffs for TD's before.), Green Ellis+Woodhead(both who show signs of being good RB's), Ocho, who is showing that he is learning the playbook, and Branch. All these guys are under the command of Tom Brady.

Belichick and Brady will both be studying film like crazy, especially from the week 9 loss to the Giants, which was their last meeting.

Giants D is good, but I have a feeling that they could end up getting torn apart. Patriots D has looked fairly good in the Playoffs so far.

I think the Patriots win by at least 10.

Patriots 33 Giants 23

I could not have said it better. Had a great time during the last NE game :D lol I had some sweet predictions, huh.