Halo 4 can be something truly great.

InsaneBear

When I picture halo 4 in my mind, I can't stop thinking of halo 2. I want the game to go back to a more simple skill based game and to be fun hour after hour. No matter what playlist you are in, you should be having a blast. 343 needs to focus on what made halo great and that was the simplicity. Great maps, weapons, movement, vehicles and ranking system. Halo reach took halo way too far from what it should have been. Reach should remain forever a stand alone game. Please 343, make halo 4 something awesome just like the trilogy has been. I can't wait to see more footage of this game. I hope I don't get dissapointed.

• Like 1

why is a lot of people focused on multiplayer for halo 4, i think the campaign is the most exciting part to talk about.

That is your opinion and your entitled to it. Multiplayer lasts much longer than the Campaign does because it simply never ends.

The ONE of the very many I'd like to see is a 1 - 50 ranking system which would make everything fair and competitive once again. I think the BR also has my vote for several reasons of which I will not go in depth.

When I picture halo 4 in my mind, I can't stop thinking of halo 2. I want the game to go back to a more simple skill based game and to be fun hour after hour. No matter what playlist you are in, you should be having a blast. 343 needs to focus on what made halo great and that was the simplicity. Great maps, weapons, movement, vehicles and ranking system. Halo reach took halo way too far from what it should have been. Reach should remain forever a stand alone game. Please 343, make halo 4 something awesome just like the trilogy has been. I can't wait to see more footage of this game. I hope I don't get dissapointed.

I think Halo 4 should be like Halo 4. But leaned more to the classic Halos

I can't wait for Halo 4. I just hope it doesn't go downhill, like Reach did. I agree with the ranking system being 1-50 like Halo 3. I'd also like the weapons and armor to be similar to Halo 3, although, they can make a few changes like more weapons, more armor, ext.

How about you just go play Halo 3? Halo 4 should have new weapons, new features, etc. It should also use an improved ranking system that beats those of previous Halo titles.

I would like a ranking system kinda the same as in reach because i dont want to lose skill if i have a bad day ad lose 3 times in a row (or just because of the team im in). I liked the reach system because ik gave the less skilled player something to play the game for, even if they did lose they would get some points.

But anyhow im sure 343i will make a great game im looking forward to the trailers and stuff :)