Halo Reach Enemies Guide

Bobo Magroto

This has turned into quite the little thread Bobo! Good to see all of the positive responses!

Yeah, I like it. I just glad all that advice has helped many people (was wondering a vid version and thinking of another possible guide)

Awesome! Maybe you can make Multiplayer one. Or a Weapon/advantage/disadvantage

Havent given much thought for a multiplayer one, though weapons? that could an idea. I may have to do some more online gaming

Oh yeah, I remember this thread. In fact, I'm still using those shielding methods. I found out they are especially helpful In the TU Beta.

And most of those covenant guidelines, in fact, did help me in LASO.

Im glad to hear that Firen, and its good to know this has given you alot of success with LASO

Very very informative, I like it! But shouldn't this be in the Halo Reach forum?

Thanks Phantom

Well, this is more a game help guide, to help better understand what the enemy is capable of and how to combat them without getting killed

And try to let people know that the noob combo isn't the best method to kill every enemy and save yourself (And experience has teached me to work with anything that you can get your hands on in the field)

• 1 month later...