Camping

MrSlAyEr13579

One thing you can do is move cautiously onto areas that are known for it. Camping, or holding strategic areas, is part of any actual military strategy when fighting in small numbers. Use call outs when fighting with a team or friends. Pay attention to radar, even the smallest of radar hits should alert you to enemy presence. Toss or bounce a grenade into areas you may suspect for enemies to be held up, it should light them up on radar if present and possibly create enough shield damage to give you the upper hand. When you know someone is in a "camped" position ask for a teammate for help or take the time to consider whether it's worth going into an area where a player is set up for a trap. I have seen so many people rush into an area time after time thinking, "I'll get him this time!", and die time and again foolishly. Camping may have become an acronym for "dirty" player, but it is a fact of the game. It has been in Halo from the beginning. This is not just a run and shoot game, sometimes you have to have strategy. Look at how the MLG players play. It is a game of call outs and strategy.........learn from the best players of the game.

• Like 1

Agreed. If you don't like players who use strategy, to bad. My advice, fight fire with fire, do a little camping yourself.

This being said, the only time i ever camp is if i am defending an objective or if i have a sniper rifle. And, admit it, what the hell else are you supposed to do with a sniper rifle!!!!????

• Like 1