Bring back Elites to multiplayer in Halo 6!! Petition!!

Hello fellow halo fans and gamers!! I go by the name Calus Neprokas 'Euradee and I help to admin the Facebook page and community known as "Sangheili." 

Not trying to spam or anything but we are looking for support for our new petition and I was recommended to come here. If you are an fan of the Elites/Sangheili or feel the need for their return in Halo 6 then please check out this link to our petition on Change.org!!! We hope you will stand with us. We are trying to push 343i into our favor, but rather to have something that made halo great to us come back to us! What do you say? Will you stand with us? Please 343 Industries, Bring them back!!

Link to Petition: https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-bring-elites-sangheili-back-in-halo-6-s-multiplayer

WbnQyaDFfokcRJq-800x450-noPad.jpg?147171

https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-bring-elites-sangheili-back-in-halo-6-s-multiplayer

- Calus Neprokas 'Euradee

• Like 2

Ya I liked having Elites in mulitiplayer. Considering they are on the same side nowadays it would make sense they learn to work together in "trials" or "simulations."

I wonder, will the alliance of the Arbiter Elites and the UNSC have an official name at some point?

Why didn't it make sense? You played as Arbiter in Halo 2, so why would they have just built his HUD and mechanics for 6 missions and then said "lolnope, never gonna use this again"? If it was such a bad feature they wouldn't have carried it through 3 games. (Maybe it was though, considering they downsized their role in Reach after 3)

For me, it's just another customization feature taken away from the games. It's about variety, I like variety, most people like variety. I for one liked being able to play as the Alien, I thought it was really cool. But I'm not gonna act like everybody loved them either. I heard the moans and groans when Elite slayer would come up in Reach. There's people that don't like them, there's people that do. But Elites have enough fans to where they should look into bringing them back, even if it's in a small capacity.

If they were playable in the same capacity as Reach, I think most people would be content. If they wanted to go further than that, then to re-add them canonically to MP would be easy with the SoS-Humanity alliance being a thing, and everything being a simulation.

That being said, they would have to be heavily re-worked if they were added, Specifically because of Spartan abilities. I'm not sure why, but the vision of a hulking 8 foot Water Snake Ground pounding scares me. Like I said, for balance reasons they should probably just be worked in the same way they were in Reach.

If they're gone for good, then it's not gonna break my heart because they've already been gone for 6 years (2old4me). But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the choice of having them be Playable.

First off, no. Why should 343 satisfy that miniscule part of the community when there's just about everything else more important than it? You're asking them to spend time and money on this than, for example, focusing on the Campaign.

In case you didn't notice, elites were the rarest sight in multiplayer. About every 30 games in Reach I had a chance of seeing one. If 343 even considers bringing them back, a lot needs to change.

The customisation has to completely change. The armour was lazy and ugly. Zealot and General were the only decent armours and those were locked until you grinded your way to them. The colours just....didn't work. Everything was all faded and dull. So what was the point in having it? Beats me.

The animations with human weapons need some tweaking. I've laughed while watching an elite reloading them. It looks so stupidly awkward. More than it should. If Spartans can reload huge alien weapons then it should work both ways.

I'm not out to destroy the elite community but when you guys start posting petitions.....its never going to work. You need 100,000 signatures for it to even be considered and that's no guarantee it will work. 343 have no obligation to even look at it.

• Like 1