343i. I implore you to rethink the WP permaban structure.

BudaVision

I looked at your recent posts on Waypoint and saw absolutely nothing that was even close to a week ban...

Have you tried contacting any other mods or the mod that banned you?

• Like 1

It's so weird seeing people come from the OFFICIAL forums just to complain about the OFFICIALS on a COMMUNITY forum.

Also, Peanut. He's banned for stat-flaiming/flaming. Looking through his posts, his ban was asked for. Most of his recent posts on the first 2 pages are nothing but flaming/stat-flaming. It was deserved.

It's so weird seeing people come from the OFFICIAL forums just to complain about the OFFICIALS on a COMMUNITY forum.

Also, Peanut. He's banned for stat-flaiming/flaming. Looking through his posts, his ban was asked for. Most of his recent posts on the first 2 pages are nothing but flaming/stat-flaming. It was deserved.

@ Fishy. You went through my first 2 pages and found nothing but flaming and stat flaming, that's amusing.

Try really looking this time around before making unfounded comments on a topic that deserves attention.

@ papyrus. Thank you for the support! One of my suspensions from a couple of years ago was well deserved, I apologized outwardly, felt bad and never repeated that type of action again. But after that, I can't say that I agree with the Moderators decisions to suspend and perma ban me. I have attempted to appeal my ban per forum guidelines, but they are ignoring my requests.

It's extremely frustrating because, I love this game/universe and simply want to have an active voice in its community.

Actuall y, I dont see a really deserving ban here. What i DO see is someone who seems to like talking out his rear on Waypoint in regards to the develolment, downfalls and flat out abysmal talent that is contained within 343. For the recored, 343 has yet to release any type of content or game that even remotely resembles the original Halo experience or any quality close to what a 5 year old Bungie did.

Also please note that 343 WAS NOT founded and staffed by "true Halo fans". 343 was developed and created by Microsoft Game Studios and the personnel is hand picked by what i can only call "infant talent scouts".

343 is a horrible group of developer talent that cannot for the life of them rewrite or impliment Blam! properly enough even after a huge learning curve helping Bungie finish Reach.

Think 343 is a good group? Prove it. Post some actual comparison content to showcase what they do right. People here can tell you first hand, that I could post actual code and comparison content to show the entire failure of their existence, but such a post would likely take up many, many pages.

• Like 1

the truth? First off adding a sentence is not stat flaming. Second, I INTENTIONALLY kept my answers short at tnat point due to FEAR. I was actually affraid to give a detailed response because I didn't want to give Snickerdodle or Tsassi a reason to read my posts and find something wrong with them.

Actuall y, I dont see a really deserving ban here. What i DO see is someone who seems to like talking out his rear on Waypoint in regards to the develolment, downfalls and flat out abysmal talent that is contained within 343. For the recored, 343 has yet to release any type of content or game that even remotely resembles the original Halo experience or any quality close to what a 5 year old Bungie did.

Also please note that 343 WAS NOT founded and staffed by "true Halo fans". 343 was developed and created by Microsoft Game Studios and the personnel is hand picked by what i can only call "infant talent scouts".

343 is a horrible group of developer talent that cannot for the life of them rewrite or impliment Blam! properly enough even after a huge learning curve helping Bungie finish Reach.

Think 343 is a good group? Prove it. Post some actual comparison content to showcase what they do right. People here can tell you first hand, that I could post actual code and comparison content to show the entire failure of their existence, but such a post would likely take up many, many pages.

@ twinreaper. I don't believe 343i is a talented group of developers. It's sad, I couldn't freely speak my mind for fear of retaliation from a couple of WP mods.

In fact, the time i began posting the "pro 343i" garbage is right around the time I was on my final suspension facing perma ban.

I think 343i has a monumental problem that begins at the very top, Bonnie Ross, Frank O'Conner & Josh Holmes. As long as these three are making decisions, The Halo franchise will be in for dark days.

@ twinreaper. I don't believe 343i is a talented group of developers. It's sad, I couldn't freely speak my mind for fear of retaliation from a couple of WP mods.

In fact, the time i began posting the "pro 343i" garbage is right around the time I was on my final suspension facing perma ban.

I think 343i has a monumental problem that begins at the very top, Bonnie Ross, Frank O'Conner & Josh Holmes. As long as these three are making decisions, The Halo franchise will be in for dark days.

I guess that would make sense. However, I thought Halo 4 was a huge upgrade from Halo Reach. So not all of 343i is bad. But after seeing some decisions made in Halo 5, I think it's safe to say that they either got big-headed, or focused too much on the wrong thing. In conclusion, they're pretty good at what they do, the question is what are their priorities in making Halo games?

I guess that would make sense. However, I thought Halo 4 was a huge upgrade from Halo Reach. So not all of 343i is bad. But after seeing some decisions made in Halo 5, I think it's safe to say that they either got big-headed, or focused too much on the wrong thing. In conclusion, they're pretty good at what they do, the question is what are their priorities in making Halo games?

Thier priorities right now seem to be mostly E-sport related. As that was what most game modes were when Halo 5 first came out. :)

I'm actually sick of this.

1. 343 doesn't have to make ANYTHING that resembles the original Halos. They are their own company and can make whatever they want. They don't need to please your need for Halo murder. As for "quality", Halo 3 had the real quality. Halo CE and Halo 2 had horrendous multiplayer and controls. As a side note; the reason why H2A sucked was because the original game sucked.

2. As for "infant talent scouts", 343 had to be trained by Bungie then. Who picked the idiots who thought spawning beside the enemy team was alright? Which Einstein picked the guy who had to pay Marty? Who thought that Gungooses could kill anything?

3. They can implement a lot of Blam!. Did Halo 5 fly past you?

It amazes me how you and others can just complain so much and spend your time looking for things that are wrong.

^^ Thats your big rebuddle? You have no constructive points to show anything regarding my response and claims? Laughable at best. I guess thats my fault for expecting too much from someone who actually thinks 343 is its own "company".

Proof is in the titles, Bungie did it best in terms of quality graphics, innovation, execution, coding and music. Most of all, real personnel that consisted of actual talent and a true passion for carrying on the legacy.

As for your meek attempt to discredit CE and H2, you couldnt be more wrong. At the time for technology and software, CE was created perfectly. Why do you think CE is still one of the top ten PC games played today? If Xbox games like CE had been given similar server support for 360 and XB1, CE would likely be a top ten Xbox game even now.

Halo 2 revolutionized online gaming. To date, only Doom and UT for PC had shown what type of online multiplayer possibilities they had. Halo 2 was also gorgeous for its time. The story was better than CE despite its huge setbacks due to engine rewrites and a larger ambition than technology would allow. The gameplay REQUIRED NO UPDATES to make it function, and the community got actual maps, not free or paid filler crap. To daye, the only update issued to Halo 2, was to fix the detonation timing with the plasma grenade.

The fact is, wjen a developer continues the series you are supposed to see an improvement in quality. To date, 343 has yet to release a game that graphically beats halo 3 or Reach. None of my complaints are baseless or an attempt to have things my way. My conclusive opinions are based on factual comparison and logical reasoning. Maybe if you could put aside your blind devotion and emotionally compromising mentality, maybe you could see things for they are.

Edited by Twinreaper

Alrighty we get it Halo 2 is the best. Whatever.

This is getting off topic it went from complaint about being banned for flaming to arguing about how good 343 is doing.

They are doing great btw.

I will agree to them being great. My main concern is that they don't drift away from what Bungie started. I especially love how they added the ability for you to slide on the ground, or to climb, amazing upgrades, I love the boost, too. The game-play itself is awesome, to be honest, I've never played a better online service for Halo until H5:Guardians came out. All of this being said, them removing splitscreen worried me(No need to complain about that, there's already a thread for that subject).

• Like 1