Mafia: Classic II - Revengeance [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

It's not an "attitude", dude. It's called Defense. I don't know if it's just me, but I  see NO suspicion whatsoever. It's getting annoying. My actions earlier are literally 0 influence. If I were you, I'd stop holding a vendetta and vote yang. Because it isn't me. IT ISN'T. These presumptuous bandwagon votes based off actions with ZERO suspicious activity (really, it's just me and axilus fighting, that's basically 90% of my Activity.) I never realized working in the shadows makes you un-mafian.

*inb4 "now you're more suspicious" "I had a reason to fight"* 

*inb4 "that joke makes you mafian"*

You knucklehead, I was in the same position earlier, with me as the "prime suspect." Whereas, Kakashi was a filthy mafian that time.

Would you mind telling me who there was mafian? Is this not the same situation?

It's not an "attitude", dude. It's called Defense. I don't know if it's just me, but I  see NO suspicion whatsoever. It's getting annoying. My actions earlier are literally 0 influence. If I were you, I'd stop holding a vendetta and vote yang. Because it isn't me. IT ISN'T. These presumptuous bandwagon votes based off actions with ZERO suspicious activity (really, it's just me and axilus fighting, that's basically 90% of my Activity.) I never realized working in the shadows makes you un-mafian.

*inb4 "now you're more suspicious" "I had a reason to fight"* 

*inb4 "that joke makes you mafian"*

You knucklehead, I was in the same position earlier, with me as the "prime suspect." Whereas, Kakashi was a filthy mafian that time.

Would you mind telling me who there was mafian? Is this not the same situation?

Oh I have no vendetta against you lol. What have you ever actually done to me? Nah, you just drew my suspicion heavily in-game because of your behavior. You're not normally this vehement about anything really, and to top it off, I've never seen an innocent act that way in any previous games. It was always Mafia who'd do that. It's just a game, don't take it as a personal attack.

I'm going to vote Drizzy for now; I wanna see this unfold a tad more before hopping on a band wagon.

Fool of a Took!

You vote for the one on the list who's confirmed!

Oh I have no vendetta against you lol. What have you ever actually done to me? Nah, you just drew my suspicion heavily in-game because of your behavior. You're not normally this vehement about anything really, and to top it off, I've never seen an innocent act that way in any previous games. It was always Mafia who'd do that. It's just a game, don't take it as a personal attack.

Fool of a Took!

You vote for the one on the list who's confirmed!

I'm not normally this vehement about anything because I've never been this competitive and never had a point to fight for my (in-game) life. My only regret is that the Mafia didn't kill me sooner instead of using me as a cover, which I'm pretty sure they are.

Edited by Wam

Round List:

ROUND 6

Lynch:

Wam, Goon, slaughtered for being a fool of a Took.

oyCNkTQ.png

You have 48 hours or less until Round 7.

Role Status:

JurkPMv.png

Player List:

1. Yang Xiao Long
  2. JXZAW, Detective - Executed - Round 1
  3. Frankenzer
  4. Axilus Prime, Medic - Executed - Round 5
  5. Wam, Goon - Lynched - Round 6
  6. Kakashi_Hatake, Juggernaut - Lynched - Round 5
  7. Arbiter747, Civilian - Lynched - Round 4
  8. Yoshi1176, Civilian - Executed - Round 6
  9. Drizzy_Dan