A epic wish list for Halo 4

joshe728

I just wish I wish that somebody reads this first. then understands my point. What i want for halo 4 is to the player being able to use a diversity of ships foreroner, Covenant, UNSC make new vehicles im kinda tired of the warthog being the **** on halo make more innovations idk... also like...let us drive pelicans, phantoms on campaign & Multiplayer let us have a MAPS that we can use the Pelicans and phantoms at-least just two for each team make it like essential to use tactics with them to win a battle, but don't make it a game type -.- not like invasion on reach. like make it usable for Custom slayer, bomb, CTF and FORGE!!!!! etc and we transport our team mates in them throughout the battle field of course don't make them weak like a banshee or as a Halo 3 wraith also don't make the Spartans and elites the only playable characters if the covenant is in halo 4 let us be jackals, hunter, or grunts i've played ALL the halo games i bought them the day all of them came out i am a hardcore gamer but i want change in Halo 4 but don't make change so much people don't know it's halo... go back to the routes that made the halo franchise the best in the market take as the example of the US economy our leaders have changed to "progress" so dramatically they forgot to keep the things that made us great. Make alot of changes 343 but don't look at reach for innovation, look at halo 3 and stay more like halo 3 and make changes in the ways wished in the begging one more thing if you make us us these vehicles

post-16379-0-06790900-1319914963_thumb.jpg

post-16379-0-05862900-1319915225_thumb.jpg

post-16379-0-65798700-1319915237_thumb.jpg

post-16379-0-17075500-1319915252_thumb.jpg

post-16379-0-93640600-1319915286_thumb.jpg

I'm not so sure about all the characters you listed. The reason why Bungie let people play as Elites is because they had the same shielding as Spartans. You wouldn't be able to play a grunt because it's so short, so uncoordinated, and it doesn't have shields. Unless you want to have everyone as grunts playing sway, you can't do that. You couldn't make the character a jackal because you couldn't controll the shield and gun at the same time with your controller. I think if they made Brute's shields recharge and make it so you can't shoot their armour off it would be possible to play as that but again that's pushing it.

The vehicle thing is a great idea but think about this: Who's going to want to only drive the phantom, and not be able to kill anyone? Who's going to stay in the vehicle instead of fighting. That's all I'm saying. Also I don't think it would be a good idea to let people drive or pilot the corvettes, or supercarriers, because a lot of those would make the game laggy as crap. The Scarab would have to be only a crew driving one as one team and a crew driving a second as the other team, and have that be some kind of a gametype. Otherwise noone would be able to survive the barrage of the Scarab, and the ones in it would instantly win. The Vulture is a great idea, keep that going. I think people also want to be able to fly in space, somewhat like the 6th campaign mission of Reach, but be able to choose which side (or at least two teams one unsc one cov) and have an inside are where you can pick something like a UNSC version of the Banshee, Seraph, and Space Phantoms, then fight like that.

Most of what you said is pretty much unintelligible, I hope I covered all of it but you have a few good ideas spread out through poor planning and spark of the moment things. Some of the things would really work, but some just have flaws.

I like your ideas, but there are a few issues. I agree with SterkOks that playing as grunts or hunters would not work. If they are to be included they need to be AI in multiplayer. The crusers would also have to be AI controlled. As far as pilots go, they have a gun and all they need is a Battlefield style reward system for drivers.