Halo 5 is a sad joke

onoshi

Man ever since Halo got big the story line has gotten shorter and shorter, and barely any maps for multiplayer unless you buy the extras, for anyone who hasn't yet bought Halo 5 I would say this game is a joke, nothing more than a disappointment it took me literally 6 hours to play the story mode and I wasn't even going in hardcore, I was causally playing. not even going to try the multiplayer cause lets be honest when does that ever change at all? There is no new weapons or anything so all I really have to say is this whole thing was a waste of money but hey I got a Xbox one that looks different and makes a different noise when you turn it on...........yay......To be honest if I wasn't so bad about not wasting money I would make an hour long video of me breaking all of this crap down to the smallest pieces I could make out of it and post it on youtube but instead I guess ill be selling it on craigslist. Thank you for wasting my time and my money. 

Man ever since Halo got big the story line has gotten shorter and shorter, and barely any maps for multiplayer unless you buy the extras, for anyone who hasn't yet bought Halo 5 I would say this game is a joke, nothing more than a disappointment it took me literally 6 hours to play the story mode and I wasn't even going in hardcore, I was causally playing. not even going to try the multiplayer cause lets be honest when does that ever change at all? There is no new weapons or anything so all I really have to say is this whole thing was a waste of money but hey I got a Xbox one that looks different and makes a different noise when you turn it on...........yay......To be honest if I wasn't so bad about not wasting money I would make an hour long video of me breaking all of this crap down to the smallest pieces I could make out of it and post it on youtube but instead I guess ill be selling it on craigslist. Thank you for wasting my time and my money. 

But there is plenty of new things. New gametypes such as Breakout or Warzone.

New weapons such as the SMG as well as the Prophets Bane.

Spartans have new abilities, such as the ground pound or the sidestep.

And all future multiplayer maps are free. (No paid dlc)

So you should at least give the multiplayer a shot and try the campaign on a harder difficulty. :)

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 1

sorry sir smg isn't a new weapon all they did was take away the dual wield part of them, and like I said I didn't bother playing multiplayer, there are no new weapons the campaign isn't "fine" they basically only made this for the multiplayer like I can play free games on my phone that take longer than Halo 5's campaign it's sad.

Also if all the future multiplayer maps are free why would they try to get you to buy the warzone pack? and the prophets bane also isn't a new weapons its only a weapon that has been beefed up.

sorry sir smg isn't a new weapon all they did was take away the dual wield part of them, and like I said I didn't bother playing multiplayer, there are no new weapons the campaign isn't "fine" they basically only made this for the multiplayer like I can play free games on my phone that take longer than Halo 5's campaign it's sad.

Also if all the future multiplayer maps are free why would they try to get you to buy the warzone pack? and the prophets bane also isn't a new weapons its only a weapon that has been beefed up.

SMG is a reintroduced weapon. Making it a new addition, not a new weapon. The Hydra Rocket, Plasma Caster, Splinter Grenade, and Splinter Turret are new weapons.

The Warzone Pack's are actually REQ Packs, they're micro-transactions. They're not actual Multiplayer Maps.

Honestly, as far as I've heard. The campaign is shorter than it was promised but they tried to make it sound bigger by dividing it up in 15 missions and saying it was longer than Halo 4's campaign and about as long as Halo 2's. However, Halo 2's would take longer to beat because it's levels take time.

• Like 1

SMG is a reintroduced weapon. Making it a new addition, not a new weapon. The Hydra Rocket, Plasma Caster, Splinter Grenade, and Splinter Turret are new weapons.

The Warzone Pack's are actually REQ Packs, they're micro-transactions. They're not actual Multiplayer Maps.

Honestly, as far as I've heard. The campaign is shorter than it was promised but they tried to make it sound bigger by dividing it up in 15 missions and saying it was longer than Halo 4's campaign and about as long as Halo 2's. However, Halo 2's would take longer to beat because it's levels take time.

Actually to be correct you are right in the new weapon but it would only be the hydra Rocket , plasma caster has been in the game all the did was change how the round works the splinter grenade isn't new nor the turret but the turrets are in this game a lot more often.

Actually to be correct you are right in the new weapon but it would only be the hydra Rocket , plasma caster has been in the game all the did was change how the round works the splinter grenade isn't new nor the turret but the turrets are in this game a lot more often.

I've never seen the Plasma Caster being used, so I could only throw that one in.

However, I still think you should give the game a chance and make some friends to play it with.. Whether they're from here or somewhere else. The only reason I'm saying you need to give it a chance, is because it just launched two days ago and there's still a future for the game, with updates, DLC, and whatnot.

This might not fix the campaign, but it'll still give you some time to play around and wait until Halo Wars 2... Unless you don't care for Halo Wars 2... Then at least Halo 6, assuming it will be better.

The Plasma Caster has never been in any other game except Halo 5. Same with the Forerunner Turret or Mobile Gauss Turret. 

I just wanted to say, this is the most expensive trash I've ever bought.  The story is short and when I say short I went through the whole thing in about 5 hours.  Now for the multiplayer.  This game isn't even worth buying.  I'm not saying this because I suck at the game.  I placed in plat and was on the verge on moving to dimond when I got into a string of games where 2 people on my team quit in the first minute on the game.  The weapons aren't balanced at all.  The pistol is probally the best gun on the game and you start with it.  With the pistol you can win just about any gun fight vs any gun other then the power weapons.  The power weapons are a whole nother issue.  If you play arean then you know you can't win arena with out power weapons.  If your team doesn't get them then you lose.  You really don't have a fighting chance.  This is not a game of skills, it's not how well you shoot it's how well you can throw grenades. This was the most money I've ever wasted on a game and I won't be doing that again.  I'll never buy a 343 game again and once Black Ops 3 and Starwars Battle Front come out I'll never touch this game again.  Who are we kidding with these post it not like it matters.  They got our money and that's game over.  Thank you for destroying a classic and robbing my blind.

I just wanted to say, this is the most expensive trash I've ever bought. The story is short and when I say short I went through the whole thing in about 5 hours. Now for the multiplayer. This game isn't even worth buying. I'm not saying this because I suck at the game. I placed in plat and was on the verge on moving to dimond when I got into a string of games where 2 people on my team quit in the first minute on the game. The weapons aren't balanced at all. The pistol is probally the best gun on the game and you start with it. With the pistol you can win just about any gun fight vs any gun other then the power weapons. The power weapons are a whole nother issue. If you play arean then you know you can't win arena with out power weapons. If your team doesn't get them then you lose. You really don't have a fighting chance. This is not a game of skills, it's not how well you shoot it's how well you can throw grenades. This was the most money I've ever wasted on a game and I won't be doing that again. I'll never buy a 343 game again and once Black Ops 3 and Starwars Battle Front come out I'll never touch this game again. Who are we kidding with these post it not like it matters. They got our money and that's game over. Thank you for destroying a classic and robbing my blind.

lmao you sound like you can't use a br or dodge grenades

The multiplayer and ranks are actually fun and competitive. I haven't had fun on a Halo since Halo 3. Arena probably has the best map rotation which has at least 6+ maps. Just remember it is a new game and new games always have low amount of maps and the bad matchakaing start weapons. To me this is a good Halo though. 

• Like 1