Would you rather..

EGYPTIANGHETTO

High charity, I played the remake of halo ce, who thought putting rocket launchers on the flood wouldn't scare the crap out of ppl?

would you rather smell Gravemind's breath, then be lazered by a covenant ship, or have a spartan jump off a tall building with a huge metal bar that would hit you in the nuts? if a woman replies to this, its just a random guy :)

Since I have a high IQ with average looks, I'll stay just the way I am.

......have a kind and generous heart while being poor or be wealthy and destined to never finding happiness in any fashion?

:offtopic: ^_^ I'm sure you would, A-Dog, but the question wasn't "wyr be smart but ugly, attractive but stupid, or just the way you are?" :D The purpose of the question was to make the next poster think carefully about their values. :P There's very little I do without some deep reason.

To choose from your given options: …have a kind and generous heart while being poor. It's pretty much true already, and I'm comfortable with it.

WYR… be able to breathe naturally underwater, or fly through the air without need of a device?

• 3 weeks later...

The Ghost. We already have the technology to make the Warthog so instead of choosing that I'd choose the Ghost so I could sell it, we would learn it's technology, and could use it against them! XD

Getting up at 3am every day, or not use 343i.com?