Mafia Station 13 (THUNDERDOOOOOOME)

Well unless Self Destruct can identify me as a civie there's nothing to prove it with. Either way I'm voting Axilus

^ He did send me a PM claiming he was a Civilian, but it doesn't prove anything.

On the flipside there's no evidence to show that he's Mafia. So it's a wild guess on who the culprit is in this Lynch (I'm horribly late on this. I've been afk doing some things the last week).

Mafia Station 13, Round 3.

Attention Crew, your command report for the previous day is as follows.

Kakashi_Hatake, Crew, was executed by firing squad.

The HoP has appointed a new Head of Security.

That is all.

EMERGENCY UPDATE:

Tony Stark, Bartender and Acting Head of Security, murdered by being stabbed in the heart with his brand new ID.

Suspects:

Bnus

Hayley Kenway

Pengu

Church

You have 48 hours to vote.

• Like 1

What evidence do you have that you have been proved innocent? I understand it looks bad for me being on here twice, but I wasn't even here for the beginning of the game, and unless I or my team are particularly devious, I'm not a killer. Plus, that was not a very inventive way to die. Seriously. I vote Kenway for now.

^ He did send me a PM claiming he was a Civilian, but it doesn't prove anything.

On the flipside there's no evidence to show that he's Mafia. So it's a wild guess on who the culprit is in this Lynch (I'm horribly late on this. I've been afk doing some things the last week).

We were supposed to PM you even if we were Crew?

I vote Church.

We were supposed to PM you even if we were Crew?

I vote Church.

It's optional for Crew members, but mandatory for Staff. Crew members don't have any evidence to show while Staff can screenshot their role PMs. There's other ways, but I'd rather not say them here.

Some Crew members PM'd me. I appreciate their cooperation, but there's still no proof of their role (at least for the ones who are still alive).

You guys realize that if Church isn't mafian (I hope he is), that you are going to kill me too. How could you be so sure that EK and Bnus are innocent when the risk is 2 possible pro-townians? 

Can someone tell me what makes you so sure? 

Everyone voted for Kakashi with absolute certainty... I'm questioning everyone's reasoning. 

This is what I'm wondering: 

Why would EK and Bnus blatantly announce that they're innocent? It would've been better to ask Self Destruct to have everyone vote say, Church, by framing him; however, this may not have been possible considering that I could be the mafian - a mistake would lose whatever merit SD has in civvies believing him.  I can understand that, but it's a better alternative than revealing 2 roles, and besides, there are more deadies to mediate. 

This literally only puts targets on their heads.

Roles can screenshot their PM, and SD would've taken this. 

The only way to have proven themselves is to demonstrate their ability to SD. If they didn't prove their role like this, there is no legitimate grounds to believe their innocence; Bnus has a past of fraudery. 

I really hope you don't have roles, but it doesn't seem possible, which also means they're not mafians. 

As I've expressed, I don't trust anyone anymore, including SD, because of how illogical your decisions are. For all I know, this is a mafian scheme, and I don't want to fall for it; Being so outwards with this makes me curious as if this is a way to not be suspected. 

I thought the mafians would be more cautious, figuring that there are only 3 left... *Fingers crossed* 

SD couldn't have seen Bnus or EK's role in Skype Video Chat. His internet isn't good enough, and he wouldn't go through the trouble to confirm them this way. 

Edited by Pengu