Mafia 11.0 - Covenant Edition

Axilus Prime

You have all forgotten that I haven't voted at all for the last few rounds... Mafia has this in the bag unless they screw up somehow

Allot of people haven't voted at all. By that logic, everyone who's afk should be working with the Mafia. It's not relevant.

And Mafia is down to only 2 people, and you're out of power. They're not going to escape the next two rounds, and we'll have plenty of people to sacrifice to kill the Mafians.

The only person who can stop us now is The One, and none of us know what his/her power is. WE have it in the bag unless The One decides to mess it up for us.

The scene's not up yet so technically this is allowed.

The Stealth Elite has reset all votes to 0. RNG will decide who dies now.

Total Mayh3m will die instead. Scene still coming later.

But the votes are already locked. The power of the Stealth Elite says "at any time before vote lock", not after.

I also think it's kind of ironic the way that RNG turned out, if ya kno wat I mean Ax. ;)

• Like 1

Day 5

"Let me go!" The Storm Grunt, captured the night before after his kill, was dragged by the head toward the brain scanner by the Elite Ultra. Everyone knew full well he was against the Swords of Sanghelios, but they still had to see whether or not he was one of the five original infiltrators, or one of the questionable individuals who could go either way. "I didn't kill him!" he lied in desperation.

The Ultra huffed, tightening his grip on the Grunt's head. "That sounds familiar, you know. I'm Covenant, but I didn't kill him. Right? Well, at least you have the sense to wait until you're actually caught before saying that. It makes no difference. You're going to die."

"I'm afraid that's out of the question really." A clearly Elite voice echoed throughout the room, and following that, an energy shield from the ceiling to the floor divided the room in two. On one side were the shocked Elite Ultra and Storm Grunt, and on the other was the equally shocked crowd of Elites watching the execution.

"Where did that shield come from?!" the Spec-Ops Elite asked in surprise.

The Councilor examined it for a few moments. "Do you remember the first time we captured the Storm Grunt? He was to be examined the next day, but someone took the shield generator out of his prison cell and he escaped."

"Yes," The Spec-Ops answered. "We had to kill the Jackal Sniper instead so it wouldn't be a wasted day, and it turned out he was on our side."

"Whoever set the Grunt free must have installed the shield generator here instead...and he's planning to do it again!" The Councilor scowled at the shield, knowing nothing he did would be able to break it. It would take an hour to find and remove the generator.

The Elite Ultra rushed for the neural scanner, but suddenly jumped back when a blue flash came down in front of him. It was good that he did. The plasma grenade exploded, taking a small portion of his shield. Amid the blue sparks left behind landed another Ultra, only this one had Honor Guard armor. "Of course it was you..." the Elite Ultra said to him, throwing the Storm Grunt aside. "It would have to be a guard, someone who knew how to work the prisons. Why'd you do it? Why betray the Swords of Sanghelios?!"

The Honor Guard Ultra displayed his middle finger up high, growling. "Does it matter why? You'll kill me no matter how I answer--or try to."

"I suppose it doesn't," the Elite Ultra answered, glancing at the weaponless Storm Grunt to make sure he was still weaponless. "I guess I have to kill both of you." He pulled out a Fuel Rod Cannon, aiming at the Grunt first. Before he could pull the trigger, a powerful blow to the side knocked him to the left. He crashed into the energy shield as his own shield took heavy damage, and the shove caused him to miss his shot. He turned and bashed the now sword-wielding Honor Guard Ultra in the face with the cannon and jumped over him, but the Grunt ran off and turned a corner before he could get another shot off at him. Fine! With the intended target of the execution escaped, he settled for the next best thing and fired the rest of his clip at the Honor Guard Ultra.

The Honor Guard Ultra ran to the left, avoiding all the shots, and did not stop running until he knew the Ultra was reloading. At that moment, he turned, faced him...and shot him in the face.

"GRRRAAAAH!"

What was unique about this shot to the face was that it did not come from a Plasma Rifle or Carbine as one might expect. Instead it was a powerful purple beam that took out yet another fourth of the Ultra's shield. And it was followed by another. "Run, coward!" the Honor Guard Ultra jeered when the Ultra did just that. His target ran behind the neural scanner, using it for cover from the Beam Rifle. "Did I mention that when you executed your Jackal friend, I took the liberty of accessing the prison's confiscated weapons?" He threw a grenade behind the Ultra's cover, forcing his foe out, but before he could fire came another volley of fuel rods. Easily, the Honor Guard Ultra avoided the slow-moving projectiles...but he spotted a luminous blue out the corner of his eye once the volley was ended, and yet again was prevented from firing. "URRGH!" Nearly falling, he backed away with his shield down from the one who had hit him.

The Stealth Elite faded out of view less than a second after he landed his slash, and he began to charge again, but was forced to change course and dive right when a grenade thrown in his direction nearly stuck to his face.

"Die! Die!" The Honor Guard Ultra followed up with another grenade in the direction of his invisible foe, then sharply turned left and threw again. "You TOO!" It was a stick.

With a growl, the Elite Ultra took the inevitable explosion head-on. The blazing plasma tore his shield down entirely, burned his armor, and singed his flesh. He roared in pain, throwing down his Fuel Rod Cannon and drawing a sword. I'll tear you apart! He charged at nearly double his normal speed, straight for the Honor Guard Ultra.

Just as planned. The Honor Guard Ultra backed up, towards the shield dividing the room, but was careful not to touch it. When his foe charged and lunged, he stepped to the right, narrowly dodging the blow. A graze of the blade nicked his shield, but it had already regenerated at that point, so the damage was minor. Quickly, he drew his sword and struck the Ultra in the left side as his shield regenerated, halting the process and knocking him through the dividing shield.

"Huh?!" In confusion, the Ultra turned towards the dividing shield and tried to lunge through it, only to slam into it and nearly cut himself on his own blade. Realizing what had been done, he roared and pounded the shield with his fist. "He tampered with the shield when he stole it! He made it so it can be passed through from one side!"

(At this point, this song should play.)

"I knew that would get me out of a tight spot," the Honor Guard Ultra said, smirking. He then faced the Stealth Elite, or looked in what he hoped was his general direction. "It's you and me, hidden one! Face me!" He brandished his Energy Sword, hoping to provoke the enemy into charging him directly.

Stepping out from behind the neural scanner, but still unseen, the Stealth Elite called out to the Honor Guard Ultra. His voice echoed against the walls, making his direction impossible to determine. "I am facing you, fool! I only wonder why you aren't facing me!" He knew full well that the Honor Guard Ultra, Y'ang 'Xiaol, was indeed facing him, but no one else knew that.

'Xiaol looked around, eyes twitching from the strain of trying to spot the slightest blur. His breathing grew tense, as did his grip on his sword. He must be bluffing. "You're deceiving me, aren't you, coward? Show your face and challenge me like a man!"

"You work with the Covenant, hypocrite. You have all been hiding. You have all been deceiving. Your team's leader used active camouflage, the same as I. Your Grunt flees every time we try to bring him to justice! And you dare ask me to show myself and challenge you head on?!" The Stealth Elite, with a mixture of righteous anger and humorous mocking in his voice, continued on. "You won't be able to do it again. We'll change the prison codes so you can't free anyone anymore. You will no longer escape justice."

"Stop your blustering and fight!" the Honor Guard Ultra demanded. It was not that 'Xiaol did not know the value of strategy. Quite the opposite. It was because he knew its value that he was so set on convincing his enemy to forsake it. He threw a grenade at the neural scanner, believing the Stealth Elite to be near it, and spotted a faint blur backing away from the explosion. "I see you!"

"Very well then," the Stealth Elite roared, pulling a grenade out. "I'll face you outright, 'Xiaol. I AM TOTA 'MAHEM," he bellowed, "THE ONE WHO WILL KILL YOU!" He threw the grenade...

"WHAT?!" 'Xiaol could only stare in shock.

'Mahem blinked twice. "...................."

(The song should cut out abruptly at this point)

He had thrown the grenade...only for it to bounce back off part of the neural scanner and land on his head. The resulting explosion easily tore through the Stealth Elite's weak shield, blasted his helmet apart, and turned his brain into a pile of unrecognizable melted flesh.

"...I'll take it." The Honor Guard Ultra quickly fled the scene, simply grateful to have won against an enemy he could not see.

---

Total Mayh3m, Stealth Elite, Lynched.

Massive irony perpetrated.

• Like 1

The scene's not up yet so technically this is allowed.

The Stealth Elite has reset all votes to 0. RNG will decide who dies now.

Total Mayh3m, Stealth Elite, Lynched.

So is this coordinated suicide or just karma for not letting Kittens die?

The only person who can stop us now is The One, and none of us know what his/her power is. WE have it in the bag unless The One decides to mess it up for us.

Well The One could literally mean The One that activates all of the Halo Rings and kill us all

• Like 1

So is this coordinated suicide or just karma for not letting Kittens die?

Well The One could literally mean The One that activates all of the Halo Rings and kill us all

I wrote him committing suicide because he kind of did do that accidentally. Kittens could have been lynched, but his use of his power ironically led to his own death. I personally found it rather funny.

That's not exactly what the One does...

Night 6

"There is no other choice oracle." the Elite Councilor said with a hint of rage. Despite not believing in the Covenant's beliefs anymore, he is accustomed to calling the monitor, Oracle.

"Your plan is,in my opinion, foolish. If there are only two of them left, why resort to killing the entire crew?" the oracle said.

"A traitor is among our ranks. There is no one else I can trust but you and myself, oracle. There is no other choice."

"I am well aware that only AIs can go rampant, but in this situation I believe you are going rampant."

"Say what you want to say Oracle. After this night ends, the ship will be safe enough to return home." the Elite Councilor said as he left the room. 

Minutes later, the Oracle heard plasma fire and then there was silence.

"Oh dear........" that was the only thing the Oracle could say.

-----

"You are the traitor, are you not!?" the Elite Councilor said as he pinned the Elite Ultra to a wall, energy sword drawn.

"Brother, have you gone mad!?" the Ultra exclaimed.

"No I haven't, but the same cannot be said to you. Confess now and I will make your death swift!" the Elite Councilor said. 

"Then you leave me no choice..." the Elite Ultra replied as he effectively slammed his elbow at the Councilor. He picked up his Carbine and slammed it at the Councilor. The Councilor slashed the Carbine in half with the Sword. The Elite Ultra kicked the Councilor in response, removing his really powerful shielding in the process. The Councilor fell down a hole that leads to the hangar. 

"Forgive me, brother." the Elite Ultra whispered to himself as he left the scene.

---

The hangar was very dimly lit and only the glow of plasma batteries provided the Councilor some sight. His sword slipped from his hand during the fall. His plasma rifle was lost too. He now has no way of defending himself and the thought made him shiver.

He saw a green glow from a distance and before he could react, it flew towards him. The batteries near him made the resulting explosion stronger, knocking out his newly recharged shields. He knew better than to take a hunter on, without weapons, but where's the honour in fleeing? 

The batteries that provided him sight was no longer there. He couldn't see but rushed towards where the fuel rod came from. To his delight, it was merely a grunt with a fuel rod canon. 

"Me kill bad guy!" the storm grunt said.

"Stupid grunt" the Councilor said to himself as he took the fuel rod canon from it without much resistance. He then shoved the grunt out of his way as moved as cautiously as possible. 

He thought everything was going to go well, but to his horror, he heard rampaging form the distance. 

"Yay! Big Guy Fight Time!" the storm grunt yelled. The Elite Councilor now regrets not killing the annoying thing. 

He fired 2 shots of fuel rod at it then he yelled in rage as he found out it was out of ammo. He rushed towards the hunter and slammed the empty fuel rod canon at it. The hunter countered by slamming its heavy shield towards the Councilor. His shields softened the impact, but he was too weak to get up. No one was saving him from what was about to come. The hunter charged its fuel rod canon and fired.

---

Self Destruct, Elite Councilor, Executed.

Suspect List:

Ash

Crescent Sniper

Church

Kakashi_Hatake