Mafia 11.0 - Covenant Edition

Axilus Prime

Day 4

An Elite Ultra pushed a struggling Jackal to the ground as the Stealth Elite cuffed both its hands.

"Silence you insolent fool! Do not resist!" the Elite Ultra yelled as the Jackal struggled to break free. The Stealth Elite examined the Jackal's beam rifle in hopes of finding proof that it was indeed, a member of the Covenant Remnant, but he found nothing.

An Elite Councilor appeared behind the stealth Elite. It seems that after the Spec Ops Commander's death, he took charge. He looked at the struggling Jackal.

"Brother, if you are indeed not one of them, you will volunteer yourself to be tried. It will kill you but you will die with honor. You have been accused and there is nothing you can do" the Councilor said.

The Jackal seems to have heard nothing. It kept on struggling and the Councilor nodded to the Ultra. He made the Jackal unconscious by using slamming a plasma rifle at its head. 

"You left us no choice" the Councilor said as the Ultra and Stealth Elite brought the Jackal to the neural scanner.

Minutes later, the results came out. The Jackal had questionable loyalties but it was not a member of the Covenant. 

------

Latios, Jackal Sniper, Lynched

Edited by Frankenzer
  • Like 1

Arbiter was mafian and Yang is working with the mafians!

*slow clap*

Well done Mafians you have stretched this game out for two more lynches! :)

Yeah okay whatever, if you honestly think that then go right ahead... If you want to turn on me then that's fine, I honestly really don't care at this point and I don't want to put up with your arrogance and stupidity that has made you a person Caboose...

Report #4:

- Jul 'Mdama's Forces (Mafia)
0 Neutral
+ Arbiter's Forces (Protown)

+/- Confirmed
/ Unconfirmed

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stats:

Mafians: 3 dead, 2 confirmed, 2 remaining

- Arbiter747

- Church - Hunter (1 life left)

lilsilmarillion - Elite Ranger

- rrhuntington - Storm Zealot
- Edward Kenway - Elite Warrior

Protown: 4 dead, 6 remaining

+ Vitamin PWN - Elite Zealot

+ Ledgend1221 - Spec Ops Commander

+ Rue - Engineer
Caboose The Ace - Maintenance Grunt

Neutral: 2 dead, 2 remaining

0 Latios - Jackal Sniper

0 Bnus - Honor Guard Councillor

Unconfirmed: 0 remaining

Not Mafia:

+/- Connor Kenway

+/- Total Mayh3m

+/- Kakashi_Hatake

+/- Crescent Sniper

+/- Ash

+/- Mr Kittens and Gibberish

+/- Yang Xiao Long

+/- Self Destruct

Sum: 9 dead, 10 remaining

Attendee List:

1. Bnus - Honor Guard Councillor - Executed - Round 2
  2. Yang Xiao Long - Confirmed
  3. Edward Kenway - Elite Warrior - Lynched - Round 1
  4. Total Mayh3m - Confirmed
  5. Kakashi_Hatake - Confirmed
  6. Church - Hunter - Lost a life - Round 4
  7. Self Destruct - Confirmed
  8. lilsilmarillion - Elite Ranger - Lynched - Round 2
  9. Latios - Jackal Sniper - Lynched - Round 4
  10. Arbiter747 - Mafia - Confirmed
  11. Crescent Sniper - Confirmed
  12. Connor Kenway - Confirmed
  13. Ash - Confirmed
  14. Mr Kittens and Gibberish - Confirmed
  15. Caboose The Ace - Maintenance Grunt - Executed - Round 1
  16. Rue - Engineer - Executed - Round 3
  17. rrhuntington - Storm Zealot - Lynched - Round 3
  18. Vitamin PWN - Elite Zealot - Executed - Round 4
  19. Ledgend1221 - Spec Ops Commander - Killed by Storm Zealot - Round 3

ROUNDS / SCENES: 1-2 Mafians, 2-3 Protowns / Neutrals max per Lynch.

Scene 1: Caboose The Ace, Maintenance Grunt, executed by Mafia

Suspects:

rrhuntington

+/- Yang Xiao Long

Edward Kenway

+/- Self Destruct

Lynch: Edward Kenway, Elite Warrior

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scene 2: Bnus, Honor Guard Councillor, executed by Mafia

Suspects:

+/- Yang Xiao Long
- lilsilmarillion
+/- Self Destruct
Ledgend1221

Lynch: lilsilmarillion, Elite Ranger

Scene 3: Rue, Engineer, executed by Mafia

Church, Hunter, lost a life

Suspects:

+ Ledgend1221

- rrhuntington

+/- Ash

+/- Yang Xiao Long

Lynch: rrhuntington, Storm Zealot

Ledgend1221, Spec Ops Commander

Scene 4: Vitamin PWN, Elite Zealot, executed by Mafia

Church, Hunter, lost a life

Suspects:

+/- Connor Kenway

- Arbiter747

0 Latios

+/- Self Destruct

Lynch: Latios, Jackal Sniper

Yang...

What you did was arrogance and stupidity.

It was Arbiter or Latinos and you knew that, who else could it had been?

So you decided to act on a hunch and take out Arbiter..... The mafian.

I don't buy it, it is clear you are working with the mafians. :)

Buy it for Just... 9.99$ at the Mafia 11.0 store or shop online at www.Mafiansales.com

• Like 1

^

Pm on the way to you. :)

I mean... you could have redeemed yourself for you're failures by voting for the mafians in the fight to come!

But now you have failed us.....

I am not the one who failed Pro-Town... Only you are to blame for me changing sides, Caboose

Yang, in all fairness, do you honestly expect us to believe you actually listened to anything caboose has said?

No one listens to Caboose.

It's not what he said, it's what he did

I just thought the circumstances of the last Lynch were very peculiar. No hard feelings. I'm usually very pushy in Mafia so I can get answers.

At least we know who the final Mafian is.

I know but eventually, you sort of believed that I wasn't a mole (I think), but now, I was one. You're not to blame since you actually used quotes and evidence. You didn't block me and then have the guts to call be arrogant

It's not what he said, it's what he did

I know but eventually, you sort of believed that I wasn't a mole (I think), but now, I was one. You're not to blame since you actually used quotes and evidence. You didn't block me and then have the guts to call be arrogant

I apologize for the ignorance of pro-town.  :unsure:

• Like 1

Yang I also apologise for my assumptions, I acted too quickly. :)

You wanna buy some death sticks?"

"You don't want to sell me death sticks."

"Uh, I don't wanna sell you death sticks." 

"You want to go home and rethink your life." 

"I wanna go home and rethink my life."

• Like 1

Night 5

Cona 'Kenw, shaken at the revelation that his grandfather had been an agent of the Covenant, had taken to walking the halls alone to clear his mind. It was unwise, he knew, but he thought of it as patrolling. He was, after all, an Honor Guard, and now that he knew the Prophets did not deserve his protection, he would give it to the others. Maybe he would catch the Covenant on his late night patrols. At least, that was the excuse he gave to everyone else--and to himself. With an Energy Sword strapped to one hip and a Plasma Rifle on the other, he walked at his usual pace. He didn't think of anything as he walked, but that was the point. Walking alone in the hallways like this, an anxious feeling that he would be attacked took over. And it blocked out any conflicted thoughts he might have had.

"Mrgrrphggrm!"

It was faint. So faint that in the Honor Guard's mind, intentionally blanked as it was, it didn't really exist at all. Just footsteps. Over and over and over. 

Why was he--

Step.

My grandfather was--

Step.

Am I--

Step.

It had been going on like that for minutes. For hours. For nearly a day if all his time spent like this was put together. It was the only way his mind could achieve a form of peace.

Huh? The Storm Grunt was quite surprised when the sound he made after stubbing his toe went entirely unnoticed by the Honor Guard. Still, that was incredibly fortunate. And so when the Honor Guard turned a corner, the Storm Grunt turned the corner behind him and stood at the next one. They had to get far enough from anyone else that this wouldn't draw attention.

What was that sound back--

Step.

And so the Honor Guard noticed absolutely nothing. He noticed nothing walking down the hall, around another corner to the other side, through a door, and into a room with no door other than the one he had just come through. That was his cue, as it had always been. Walk until a dead end, then walk back. By then he was tired enough to sleep quickly. Most of the time. A high-pitched scratching sound, however, kicked in the adrenaline and ruined that plan entirely.

Needle after needle slammed into his back, his right shoulder, and his chest as he turned around. They crumpled against the energy shield, their pieces deflected, but it would not be long until they broke through. Immediately he ran behind a box for cover. But the needles followed until he was fully hidden, and a few struck him in the head before he could remember to crouch. His shield was down. A hostile Elite! Damn! "You're a traitor to your race!" he yelled out, taunting the enemy to pursue him as he placed his hand on the hilt of his Energy Sword. The only thing that pursued him, however, was a Plasma Grenade landing right next to his cover. "Tricky *******!" He jumped away, dodging the explosion, only to be shot by more needles. He just barely made it behind a control console. It was a useless one, long sabotaged by the Covenant along with the majority of the ship, but it worked as cover. He tossed out a grenade in the direction of his attacker, though, to retaliate and keep him suppressed.

The grenade landed somewhat near the Storm Grunt, who didn't even have to move because the throw was off just enough that he wasn't within blast range. He pulled out another grenade, but a burning pain in his chest forced him to drop it. "GYAAAAAH!" With a dive, he avoided its explosion entirely, then returned fire with his Needler.

The Honor Guard ducked behind the control console again. It's a Grunt?! Rare for a Grunt to be able to operate the Needler that well! He fires it full speed!

The Storm Grunt panted, backing up through the doorway and taking cover on one side. He stayed near enough that the door didn't close. "Hot hot hot!" Plasma Rifle shots had struck him in the chest armor, which was heat-resistant enough not to fully melt, but he could feel the heat enough that it hurt. He waited for his armor's cooling systems to finish restoring his armor's ability to take the shots, though that meant the Honor Guard's shield would regenerate as well. His Needler would not be enough to bring down the Elite's shield before the Plasma Rifle could burn through his armor and hit his vital organs. However...

Whrrrrrrrrrr-click! The Honor Guard's shields were back up. That meant it was time. When he charged out, the first thing he saw was, naturally, the Storm Grunt. The Grunt was oddly re-attaching his nasal breathing tube and backing up again behind cover. Rushing ahead despite this, the Honor Guard ran through the doorway, looked to the right, and saw the Grunt at the end of the hall. He fired his Plasma Rifle--"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The air around the Honor Guard, to the Storm Grunt's delight, ignited with blazing blue flames. They cooled in a second to orange, but the Elite was now on fire. His shields were coming down. "HAHA! Perfect!" Moments earlier, the Storm Grunt had detached his breathing tube to expel some of the gas from his breathing tank: methane. Methane was flammable, and a bolt of plasma was easily enough to set it ablaze. Screaming in horror, the Honor Guard charged the Grunt to strike him down with a melee. But before he could get there his shield went down. "DIE, HERETIC!" Seven needles. One explosion. And the Honor Guard was no more.

---

Connor Kenway, Honor Guard, Executed.

Suspect List:

Kakashi_Hatake

Arbiter747

Total Mayh3m

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Edited by Axilus Prime
  • Like 1