witch one?

Bossguy

This is a terrible question....

For starters you have not even specified a Halo game.

Secondly Destiny is an MMO.  

I mean, all these games are really different in their approaches and what they offer and do. :)

Titanfall is an all online fps.

Destiny is an MMO

And Halo is an fps trying to get back to its glory days.

So different when you think about it.

Halo because I've been playing that stuff since the age of 6.

Titanfall is very enjoyable too, but gets bland after playing it a while.

Destiny could've been great, I really enjoyed the first days... But then the flaws started to shimmer through. Like the storyline...

• Like 1

Destiny isn't an MMO Caboose. It uses the same formula but it can not be considered an MMO due to the populations on each playable area at any given time. The max is what, 20 I think... Not nearly enough to qualify it as an MMO. I know it is a technicality but there you have it.

As for what I prefer, Titanfall would have been my first choice except it is purely multiplayer which ticks me off to no end. If any game deserved a single player campaign it is that one. I hear its sequel wont have one either, which crosses it off my list of games to get.

You should really choose which Halo game you are talking about, or at least the collection of games (referring to MCC). Get back to you on that one.

Destiny, for all its flaws in its storyline still has my love. I enjoy just running around and killing things. Tons of time was spent just looking out at the horizon on the maps. It is by no means a perfect game, far from it in fact but I enjoy it more than the other two.

• 2 weeks later...