Halo Mega Bloks Halo 5 Analysis

Yoshi1176

With Halo 5 in everyone's minds some images have been popping up around the web, some of Mega Bloks, some of dart guns. All of them have sparked my interest and started some interesting discussions.

Below is my analysis of the Mega Bloks images that have appeared.

Credit to Self Destruct for finding the image

Discuss and tell me what you think below!

This one shows a former UNSC Cyclops, one thing that you may not notice is the Flood standing in front of it it is off to the left and is noticeable in other images. Again notice that the Cyclops itself has become infected. This leads me to think that the flood will play a big role in the upcoming game. Especially if they can work a mech! And the spartan on the right side of the picture is holding a Railgun, so we may be seeing it again in Halo 5.

K4La9PT.jpg

In this image I noticed a figure off to the right of the picture, it doesn't appear human do to its toes, it looks more like an elite. The armor looks different than their traditional armor which means they are either getting armor upgrades, or that elite is wearing some form of Mjolnir armor set.
FBcP8fY.jpg

Below you can see the tip of an unknown vehicle. Appears to be UNSC by its color, but could also be Promethean. The Arbiter is also seen driving a Guass Hog, which appears to have a new paint job. Master Chief also makes an appearance in this image.
6b48JUD.jpg

This image shows a group of Spartans, everything is normal, but than you notice that they are all armed with Promethean weaponry. Do the humans team up with the Prometheans? Do they start developing their weapons? I think we might fight along side the Prometheans in Halo 5, maybe just one mission, like in Halo 3 when we fight with the flood.
QfHfti3.jpg

This is another clearer image of the Spartans, notice the blood on the spartans armor. It looks like they could have been fighting flood, explaining why they have Promethean weapons. Another indicator that flood will be present in the Halo 5
1IGu4Le.jpg

This image looks pretty ordinary, except for the thing in the spartans hand at the center of the image. Looks like a target finder, but it could be a new weapon.
d16nyrf.jpg

Notice the Railgun showing up again, the spartan also has newer armor. Another Variant of the Cyclops is in the background. Is this replacing the mantis? Or will both be present if at all?FFG94Sp.jpg

I was already expecting it but it appears that the Gungoose will be in Halo 5. Replacing the Mongoose completely maybe. What are your feelings on the new Gungoose?OjSqWY6.jpg

Notice the Vulture and the mystery vehicle. I am thinking that the new vehicle is Promethean because I do not see a cockpit. Will we be seeing the Vulture in game? WILL WE FLY IT! Also notice the presence of Locke in the image.uaAtKZT.jpg
ODST'S! Will our favorite UNSC troops be returning to the game? The Saw is also in this image held by an ODST. So my guess is that it will be making a return.
MF6qZbV.jpg

This one really got me, those MP's have riot shields. Are the colonies rebelling again? You could see the tensions in Nightfall. Will we be fighting Insurrectionists? A war on three fronts four if you count the flood. Could the UNSC stand against those odds?
7DoMkPg.jpg

Just some armor upgrades, how do you like the newer looking armor?hgb7Ilf.jpg

Just a clearer image of the MP's. They have some heavy weapons like the grenade launcher.f8UNpQV.jpg

A better look at the mystery vehicle, notive the cannon on the side, doesn't look Human or Covenant.
Pkq2xU8.jpg

The Prometheans are definitely back, you can see a watcher and a couple Crawlers. Leads you to wonder who's side they will be on.
kZViuhd.jpg

Besides what looks like a normal truck, notice the Scorpions make over, I think it's sexy. Whats with the gold and chrome buggers? Are they returning? God how I hate those...
5u9agwo.jpg

More buggers, and a Hunter. And were is this base that has a cannon on it? Did earth get invaded again? Another colony? Were is this all going to take place?
3CGJkcR.jpg

The thingy from Halo Legends is back. I wouldn't mind flying one of these. If these are in the game, how will they be introduced and used? I would think it would just be campaign, since Locke is hunting Chief, maybe he chases him with one of these, or maybe Chief uses it to escape from a UNSC ship?
I7VagQT.jpg
pkLHGJM.jpg
0cxcOdK.jpg

Is that a Guardian in the top left corner? Maybe just a turret? Halo 5 does have guardians in the name, maybe this is related. rfKmSB3.jpg
This image better shows the Flood Cyclops, and a flood form. This Cyclops could really kick some butt. Imagine the infection game play you could have with this. Forget Alpha Zombies, try killing this thing.
Bgi4lbD.jpg

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 7

noticed the Promethean looking ship? Other than that none of these seem like they relate to H5 buuut the Vulture looks siiiick.

New Molds I noticed:

Locke

Halo 3 Era Pilot in the new interchangeable system

Elites getting the new system 

that Search and Rescue helmet can't remember what it's called

Locus

Edited by Wally West

I pointed out that ship, I am really puzzled by it, because I do not see a cockpit. And I can't imagine it boards like a Banshee just because of it's size.

It most likely is Promethean because they can teleport  and do that stuff, maybe it's piloted by watchers? They could sit in it like they sit in Knights?

Argg that Vulture looks amazing. Bet it's going to be insanely expensive over here *sob*

Also, i noticed that the Spartan who had the Hard-light shield was also holding a weapon.

This is probably just due to the modelling and how the shield only takes one arm to hold but.... 

Argg that Vulture looks amazing. Bet it's going to be insanely expensive over here *sob*

Also, i noticed that the Spartan who had the Hard-light shield was also holding a weapon.

This is probably just due to the modelling and how the shield only takes one arm to hold but.... 

I'm guessing around $200 AUD and it won't come out till next year for us lel

I want there to be a vulture in game. I think that would be so cool, to be able to use such a unique piece of equipment!

I've been saying for years that I want to see more UNSC aerial  vehicles in game. Halo 4 gave us the opportunity to fly a Pelican, maybe now we can have huge battles, Vultures vs Phantoms. A big team battle of that scale would be glorious.

I've been saying for years that I want to see more UNSC aerial vehicles in game. Halo 4 gave us the opportunity to fly a Pelican, maybe now we can have huge battles, Vultures vs Phantoms. A big team battle of that scale would be glorious.

A Vulture would absolutely wreck a phantom within seconds. Did you mean to say Lich vs Vulture?

I pointed out that ship, I am really puzzled by it, because I do not see a cockpit. And I can't imagine it boards like a Banshee just because of it's size.

It most likely is Promethean because they can teleport  and do that stuff, maybe it's piloted by watchers? They could sit in it like they sit in Knights?

I'm guessing around $200 AUD and it won't come out till next year for us lel

The Vulture is going to be shipped at 90$ US apparently (some guy from reddit told me this). It'll be shipped with the Agent Locke minifig: the first time the Vulture, and Locke enter consumer hands.

That mystery ship is called the Phaeton Gunship (halofanforlife.com), and comes with the Orbital Spartan carrying what looks like the Halo 5 Rocket Launcher (or Hydra), and that mysterious Promethean fig carrying the Binary Rifle (it's unknown what exactly it is). IF it was a Knight if would actually be a Knight-sized figure, and not the size of a Spartan (I could be wrong. Maybe it IS a mini-Knight fig). My guess is that it's either a new Promethean Variant, or a different hostile Forerunner (maybe the Ur-Didact's new form)/Forerunner Construct (like a Sentinel).

The Gunship has two cockpits: the huge silver shield is the large one, and the the front hatch with the orange square on top is the smaller second one. One is big enough for 1 figure, and the other can fit 2.

• Like 2

The Vulture is going to be shipped at 90$ US apparently (some guy from reddit told me this). It'll be shipped with the Agent Locke minifig: the first time the Vulture, and Locke enter consumer hands.

That mystery ship is called the Phaeton Gunship (halofanforlife.com), and comes with the Orbital Spartan carrying what looks like the Halo 5 Rocket Launcher (or Hydra), and that mysterious Promethean fig carrying the Binary Rifle (it's unknown what exactly it is). IF it was a Knight if would actually be a Knight-sized figure, and not the size of a Spartan (I could be wrong. Maybe it IS a mini-Knight fig). My guess is that it's either a new Promethean Variant, or a different hostile Forerunner (maybe the Ur-Didact's new form)/Forerunner Construct (like a Sentinel).

The Gunship has two cockpits: the huge silver shield is the large one, and the the front hatch with the orange square on top is the smaller second one. One is big enough for 1 figure, and the other can fit 2.

Thats sounds awesome. The name itself just sounds really cool.

I would love to see it be usable in game, but even if it isn't I feel like it will still play a large role somehow. We got to ride in a Saber in Reach and a Pelican in Halo 4 why not something cooler in Halo 5?