A Tribute to Twam

Vitamin Pwn

so i figured if Spectral Jester gets a thread dedicated to his awesomeness, then twam needs one too! i mean twam made these forums so he deserves one! so get to posting about twam's awesomeness!

i heard that twam once punched a man in the soul

thanks twam you sir rock! and your site does to. without it, i would spend most of my days crying my eyes out due to lack of awesomeness

You are right Vit, TWAM does deserve some credit. Just because he is uber smart, at least with computers, and has dedicated his life, that is to say his "life" when he is not giving the Halo world what it truly needs, to saving orphaned puppies from animal shelters, there is no reason why we should not bow to his efforts. He truly is the "Man". He brought this site to us. He does not need us lowly forum members to sign his praise, his mother does that enough at cocktail parties. But, since you have now started this........let the good times roll!

TWAM thank you. Thank you for giving us a place to be a community again. Thank you for having the insight to provide the members with a forum to express our ideas, have fun and just hang out. I will never say this again ever, but, I love you man. Thanks.

Twam did out debate Steven Hawking on the relative dynamics of spacial time distortion....when he was only 5 yrs. old!

• Like 1

You are right Vit, TWAM does deserve some credit. Just because he is uber smart, at least with computers, and has dedicated his life, that is to say his "life" when he is not giving the Halo world what it truly needs, to saving orphaned puppies from animal shelters, there is no reason why we should not bow to his efforts. He truly is the "Man". He brought this site to us. He does not need us lowly forum members to sign his praise, his mother does that enough at cocktail parties. But, since you have now started this........let the good times roll!

TWAM thank you. Thank you for giving us a place to be a community again. Thank you for having the insight to provide the members with a forum to express our ideas, have fun and just hang out. I will never say this again ever, but, I love you man. Thanks.

Twam did out debate Steven Hawking on the relative dynamics of spacial time distortion....when he was only 5 yrs. old!

i may have started this thread but you said it perfect A Dog, twam is a giant among men, and he gave us the best site on the net, twam thanks for giving us small people a place to hang out

and i heard that the tv show the Big Bang Theory is based off of writings twam wrote in kindergarten

:animier: Twammybear.

'Nuff said. :wub:

Twam=win just like every other (insert where Twam is from... unless it's South Dakota). No but on a serious note Twam, you have made one fine site here and it is a shame that it has had problems such as spam and the occasional troll, but we still have been lucky in terms of the latter. Somehow you have assembled one of the finest communities around that is not too big and not too small. The mods are top notch and the the top contributors in the community are absolutely fantastic. If you ask me the only thing that this website doesn't have is a button that sends you $100 whenever you click it, but I highly doubt that will be added. I hope this website doesn't die off and that it will last as long as the internet exists!

P.S. How did you ever beat 343i to this domain name?

i always wondered that myself? i heard that when twam started making this site, 343i gave it to him because he's so awesome!

You, Sir, are a bloody genius, and I insist you insert "Twam" somewhere into your username or custom title/rank.

That's right. "Twam", now synonymous with "Awesome" and "Epic", shall be used as an adjective.

Let it be written.

You, Sir, are a bloody genius, and I insist you insert "Twam" somewhere into your username or custom title/rank.

That's right. "Twam", now synonymous with "Awesome" and "Epic", shall be used as an adjective.

Let it be written.

i would change my title/rank to "Twam's minion" but the box where i would change it at is gone, i cant see it :( i know where it was becaused i used it once before but it just vanished on me.

Let it be written.

I second this motion...

Twam adj

The act of being awesome; often used as the username of people who are so cool that they capable of stoping global warming.

syn: Awesome, cool, great, OneRepublic, intelligent, smart, computer whiz, ubermense, Chuck Norris.

EDIT: Took out planking because it just isn't cool enough...

I second this motion...

Twam adj

The act of being awesome; often used as the username of people who are so cool that they capable of stoping global warming.

syn: Awesome, cool, great, planking, OneRepublic, intelligent, smart, computer whiz, ubermense, Chuck Norris.

So it is written.

So shall it be.

I second this motion...

Twam adj

syn: Awesome, cool, great, OneRepublic, intelligent, smart, computer whiz, ubermense, Chuck Norris.

EDIT: took out planking becuase it wasn't cool enough

EDIT: Well I clicked quote instead of edit... woops

Thanks everyone, ^_^

But you all know this forum wouldn't be here without you guys, so i thank all of you :unworthy:

I cant believe this got so many replies :blushing:.

And all 343i Domains got seized by Microsoft but not ours, we currently own http://www.343industries.org http://www.343industries.info http://www.343i.org

:scooter:

hurray! We are free from the dredded clutches of Microsoft's evil grip.

Thanks everyone, ^_^

But you all know this forum wouldn't be here without you guys, so i thank all of you :unworthy:

I cant believe this got so many replies :blushing:.

And all 343i Domains got seized by Microsoft but not ours, we currently own http://www.343industries.org http://www.343industries.info http://www.343i.org

:scooter:

1. we wouldnt be here if you didnt make this awesome site so, thank you for this epicness of epic proportions

and 2. microsoft didnt seize this domain because they heard you owned it and they didnt want to feel your wraith so they left it alone

On the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records in fine print it says "All records are held by the almighty Twam, everything else is just the closest anyone else has ever got to them. HAIL TWAM!". Seriously, if you don't believe me just look for yourself.