Issue with Halo MCC and Halo 5 MP Beta.

liveguy

Hello, I have 2 problems with Halo MCC.

When I join a friend to play matchmaking a error message pops up saying - "Data out of sync. Your data does not match the hosts. Please download the latest data by restarting the game and rejoining the party."

I have done exactly as it says but the problem remains.

The second problem is that I can't download the Halo 5 MP Beta as it is not highlighted under "Extras", I cant press it.

I have spoken to the Xbox support through chat and I received a reference number which is 1274735477 , the person linked me here and told me to post in the forum.

// live guy

This keeps happening bro, this is not the official 343 forums, we are instead a community forum, I would suggest heading to halo waypoint, also if possible, speak to whomever you spoke to before and tell them this is the wrong forums.

You could try clearing the cache of the console by holding the power button for about 15 seconds. If this doesn't work then try unplugging the power cable from the back of the console. If these don't work then I'm not sure what else to suggest. You could try contacting Microsoft support or posting on Halo Waypoint for a solution.

Dear 343 industries for a month me and my friend mark wayne have had a problem with the story mode aka campaign every time we beat the mission regret on legendary it crashes or magically gets disconnected I ask PLEASE fix the campaign for master chief collection my patients is wearing thin

Dear 343 industries for a month me and my friend mark wayne have had a problem with the story mode aka campaign every time we beat the mission regret on legendary it crashes or magically gets disconnected I ask PLEASE fix the campaign for master chief collection my patients is wearing thin

You should try reinstalling the game or restarting the mission, worked with me (the restarting the mission, never had problems big enough to try reinstalling.).

I have finished H2 with no problems.besides not reloading my checkpoints, so restarting the mission worked. Define magically disconnected since it sounds like you two are playing co op campaign.

Also we are not 343i, we are a fan forum if you wish to contact 343 Industries' support I would recommend going to their official forum: Halowaypoint.com

Co-op campaign's still a bit screwy. Basically, what Coldfreeze said, though with the addition that I'm sure they'll fix it after the beta's over whether you post on Waypoint or not. Right now they basically have near full attention on the beta. Only once their attention's back to the MCC can the glitches be properly addressed. They could try it now, but I think that might just make it worse, since they'd have their people and resources divided.

Oh, and in future, it's better to start a new topic rather than hijacking a completely unrelated one. This topic isn't for all MCC problems. It was about a guy being unable to play multiplayer. Entirely different situation.