Truth or Dare?

Melody

What was one way you changed someone's day? (Made it better / Worse)

Aww thanks. :P

Erm... Well there's been a few in real life and a few online.

Real life - This was during my time in cadets. During one of my team building exercises on a week long camp, our first in command didn't really know what to do with a certain task. I told him what to do them gave him full credit. It doesn't sound like much, but it got us the lead and he also increased his accuracy with a rifle so much that he got his first Marksman badge.

In game - Obviously this is in Destiny. It was during VoG. My entire team died at Templar and I was left alive at the Templar fight. He had around 25-30% health left. I was being told to wipe but I knew that this was someone's last attempt at the Templar before he left for work.

So I activated full tryhard mode and took out the Templar even after he was enraged. He got himself his first Fatebringer and he was really happy about it. I convinced him to at least get the exotic chest. He went down to the chest and pulled himself his first Gjallarhorn

Also I don't remember writing that but you're welcome! I guess ;)

No wait, I'm stoopid.

w8, give me a dare.

I dare you to cause utter nunsense in the shoutbox! Oh wait, you already do that... :P

I dare you to go to the shoutbox and say how much you miss Caboose

After Yang's accursed dare, I am willing to take another dare. (Caboose better get stuck in Spain.)

Hehe, my evilness is shining through once again.

I dare you to make a status update saying that you love Caboose and always enjoy having him around and can't wait for him to return. Oh and without locking it either. ;)

Wanna dare Yang? :P

Edited by Melody

I think I'll pass for just a little while :P

I'll take a truth to pass the time for now

Okay! ^_^ (I can totally make evil truths too! ;p )

What was one embarrassing moment you had in a large public setting? (Events, Meetings, concerts, etc.) 

Edited by Melody

Okay! ^_^ (I can totally make evil truths too! ;p )

What was one embarrassing moment you had in a large public setting? (Events, Meetings, concerts, etc.) 

Erm... Hmm... Well... Hmm...

I'm guessing that it would have to be during one of my cadet camps. There was this big tournament thing between the two sides. I decided to do this Assault Course alone and with a blind run. Most of this Assault Course, I was completely fine with. But then it came to something with heights...

I started to climb the tower without paying any attention as to how high I was, and I get to the top and look down... Yeah... I'm not the biggest fan of heights... I got to the top, looked down, stopped in my tracks for about 10 minutes and came second...

The reason that this was embarrassing was because I said that I had no fear when I'm in the zone, and I refused everyone's help, even when they tried to explain to me that it was a five man thing and there were factors of height involved... It was rather embarrassing when I arrived in the mess hall finishing second and looking as though I was about to pass out

Dare me.

When Caboose comes back, I want you to do the hugz emote and say to him how much you love him, and how happy you are now that he's back

tee hee. My evil master has taught me the ways of torture :P

When Caboose comes back, I want you to do the hugz emote and say to him how much you love him, and how happy you are now that he's back

tee hee. My evil master has taught me the ways of torture :P

I have trained you well my young apprentice, but there is much more you need to know. ;)

Also dare! This game being revived beings a tear to my eye. ;-;

I have trained you well my young apprentice, but there is much more you need to know. ;)

Also dare! This game being revived beings a tear to my eye. ;-;

Thank you master, but you must know, the young apprentice is always clichéd to surpass the master :P

Also consider yourself lucky that Jacko beat me to the dare >_<