Truth or Dare?

Melody

I really know nothing about it except for the fact that some members (not giving names) keep using that damn emoticon! Also I kinda wish you gave me the dare you gave Wam because I actually like Sonic 06. Yup, I said it.

Well then ask for a dare silly. ^_^

Okay! MoMmy dare please! <3

(Go easy please.. ;) xD)

I CALL DIBS!

I dare you to become Caboose's clone. Edit your picture, signature, member title and your whole profile just like Caboose's profile.

I also want you to write how much you love some members on the forums, but you mus write three paragraphs on how Caboose is better than Eevee and HK

I went easy on you, don't hurt me please :hugz:

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 2

Truth or dare me please, thank you.

I dare you to change your profile picture to this for 1 day. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animaljam/images/f/f0/Chibi_eevee_love_by_paperrainbowdog-d5v9ytj.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130908171316

I'll take a truth/dare

I dare you to create a thread and talk about all the reasons you can think of about why Eevee is the best of all pokemon in the world.

(Must be at least 3 paragraphs, because I'm nice. :P )

I dare you to change your profile picture to this for 1 day. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animaljam/images/f/f0/Chibi_eevee_love_by_paperrainbowdog-d5v9ytj.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130908171316

I dare you to create a thread and talk about all the reasons you can think of about why Eevee is the best of all pokemon in the world.

(Must be at least 3 paragraphs, because I'm nice. :P )

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/41445-eevee/

I need revenge...

• Like 1

Already done :P

I dare you to become Caboose's clone. Edit your picture, signature, member title and your whole profile just like Caboose's profile.

I also want you to write how much you love some members on the forums, but you mus write three paragraphs on how Caboose is better than Eevee and HK

I'll take a dare!

Since I'm caboose, I need someone to take my place. :P

No but seriously, I dare you to write an 'article worthy' topic about Sonic 06.

At the very least must be 6 paragraphs long, 5 to 6 sentences per paragraph, with at least 2 in game images.

Also just to make things funny change this to your profile picture for 3 hours. http://i.imgur.com/1WSkIOg.jpg

I dare you to say you love sonic in a status update.

What was one funny moment you had on the forum?

When I formed the Destructs by becoming le Farmer Destruct, and seeing SD's response. But overall, I'd say what put the icing on the cake was when you and Ash both became Destructs. 

So basically, the time when the Destructs invaded the forums was the best time being here. Glitter Destruct! ^_^

I miss those days so much, haha.

• Like 1

I CALL DIBS!

This dare has my official approval. :)

This shall be fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...