Since When Did Sticky Grenades Kill Through Armor Lock???

Wolfy5079

I went through the same thing. Maybe not as dramatically though. I was playing, some guy has a "Plasma Launcher", he shoots like, four at me. I laugh so hard and I'm like, kapow! Armor Lock Baby and in like 2 seconds, before I could even finish pwning with words I go kaboom. It was a sad end. I'm happy they did this though, now I can do the exact opposite to other players, Mhuhahahaha! Nice Signature BTW

Well you might not have looked carefully enough. It was announced as one of the changes they were making to the game. I'm personally glad to have it. If I manage to stick someone with a grenade, I don't want to have my kill taken from me just because they can press a button. I stuck them, I deserve the kill.

If you any grenade at people in amour lock then it will now dramatically reduce the duration/power of the armour lock. You will probably find that in your case someone else threw a frag grenade or a similtaneous grenade with the sticky that killed you and one reduced your armour lock to nothing and the sticky detonated similtaneously as your armour lock expired. Or something like that.