i started playing halo when i was young but i do not recall playing halo CE campaign ever. the earliest halo game i recall playing was halo 2.

that being said ive heard that The Library on legendary is the hardest level within the campaign. id this true (if not what is in your opinion)?

is this true? and also will the campaign have the same glitches, easter eggs, etc. inside of it?

last comment. Weekly Challenge: LASO The Library Legendary 12 skulls. Who would dare?

first post btw. :)

I hope the campaign has out of map glitches and easter eggs that 343 don't get to patch right after the drop. I remember the great journey out of The Ark on Halo 3, it was legendary :P

I haven't played trough Halo CE so I haven't tried The Library but there is probably gonna be one map that will be a pain in the ass on legendary!

Library on Legendary was indeed hard. But if you practiced enough you could skip some big battles and thus harvest the good weapons for when they were needed (rocket launcher for the elevator rush, etc).

Fun level.

Agreed. The hardest part is the level of patience you need to finish that map, plus all the flood with rocket launchers and shoguns of course.

I hope the campaign has out of map glitches and easter eggs that 343 don't get to patch right after the drop. I remember the great journey out of The Ark on Halo 3, it was legendary :P

I haven't played trough Halo CE so I haven't tried The Library but there is probably gonna be one map that will be a pain in the ass on legendary!

WHAT great journey out of the ark

please specify?

im curious now 0.o