Yang's B-Day/1 Year Anniversary Community Event

Akali

Forumers assemble!

Yes... Another event for you all, well two.

ulKn3Wk.pngGuess who made this... Jacko again :)

So the event will take place on the 25th and 26th October. You're probably going to ask "Hey Yang, you joined October 19... Not the 25 or 26th!" Well I'm away from the 17th-19th and I've already filled up them slots and no one has taken these dates yet. They're mine now! Hahahahahahaha! :diablo:

This event is on Halo: Reach! Last time I did this I got close to breaking the record of the longest event that has ever taken place on the forums, EVER! (according to TD from my last Halo: Reach event, forget about the Minecraft lets play because Minecraft ¬_¬)

So who wants to join up for some utter chaos!? Sign up now boyz and gurlz B)

The event will also take place at 5pm GMT and you can sign up and drop in and out because I'll be going for that record :3 

Since the maximum party size in Halo is 16 however since this event will be aiming for around 10 hours (which I think is over the record) I will add everyone who wants to be there, I'll just sort out the spaces and announce in the shoutbox when spaces are open.

Also like I've said in my last event threads. 

Do not post unless you're coming! The same circumstances of saying you'll be late or dropping out are acceptable. The drop out will have to require a reason though.

I swear this will be the last event until around Christmas so yeah... I'll hold my load for now.

Spartan Roster:

SlenderYang

JackTheRipper

Hextar Grief

ONI Agent Locke

Scariesboo

Edited by SlenderYang
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: The date has been moved to November 1st and November 2nd! My B-Day was yesterday and I'll be going to Greece on that day so obviously I can't do it from another country. The times will still be the same :)

Thank you all who came yesterday! Turnout was good since we was able to get to 9 HOURS!!!!! Woo woo  :yahoo: 

The event yesterday was pretty fun. A few games of dodgeball, speed, the flying killer whales, jump the sharknadoes in a rivery canyon of some sort then went into matchmaking where all of the teams we played against got rekt ;)

However all good things must come to an end which was shortly after the record was broken at half three in the morning, I was utterly tired but I held out on my malteasters and with help of a few fellow and friendly spartans we all held hands and broke the record together ;)

We have all thought of some Thanksgiving names for those who join so I'll put them next to the people who came

I would like to thank everyone who came below:

Self Destruct - Turkey Destruct

Sparky

Legit Midget

Unease P34nut

Hexter Grif - Hexter Turkey, Gravy Grif, Tyrone Turkey, Hexter Stuffing, Turkey King... I forgot all the others

Pbrabbit (Yes he's still alive)

Mereel

Cooliest - Turkeyest

The Dumb Marine/Bits n Pieces - The Dumb Turkey

Eqwinaxe

I would like to give a huge thanks to SD and Sparky for being there for pretty much the ENTIRE EVENT!!!! Being there for mostly the majority of the event, around seven or eight hours out of the NINE HOURS!!!!!

And now as my final event of Shocktober is finally over I can now sleep and will think of more ideas and download new maps for my next event which will probably be December 23rd

• Like 2