Exclusive Destiny In-Game Emblem - How To Get It

In one of Destiny's new marketing campaigns, a hidden emblem has been found, and I'm going to show you the steps to get it!

Destiny has had a wide array of viral campaigns and marketing ploys, however this interactive campaign launched in partnership with Google is something special. Destiny Planet Viewer, as it is dubbed, can be visited at DestinyPlanetView.com, and it allows people to examine the planets in Destiny in depth. On each planet there are hotspots, and visiting all of them on all planets will unlock something when Destiny launches, an emblem. When you reach all of them (or use the code I'll display here if you want an easier venture) the game will give you a code, 7F9-767-F74, which is the same for everyone so just entering the code on Bungie's site is really all the effort that's needed. The unlocked emblem is dubbed 'The Sign of the Finite' and looks to be a cobalt blue patchwork emblem.

post-26953-0-24296200-1409740496_thumb.jpg

Picture credentials to MoreConsole, check out his video on the subject. What do you think of ad campaigns unlocking items in the games they advertise? Let me know below! Thank you very much for reading.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 5

It is great to see games doing things like this again. Hidden unlockable things in games are not very common in my opinion. Hopefully a lot more games and franchises follow Destiny's lead and put in hidden unlockables as well. Nice post and find Edward and keep up the good work.