Extraction thoughts

misterchief1996

it hasn't been removed neither has Regicide they are still part of the game.

I found it alright it mainly depended on the map and where the objectives spawned

They've been taken out of the matchmaking rotation though...

So sad...

I like the idea behind extraction and it plays out quite well. The only thing that still bugs me is that you're sometimes stuck to the floor after you convert a site.

I really loved Extraction and Dominion and I thought they were great ideas. However I felt like it could be done better. Extraction seems more suited for 6v6 or 5v5 type engagements similar to CTF(Basically a CTF Alternative) Hopefully it gets some more love in Halo 5 Guardians! 

From my viewpoint, Extraction seems like a gametype in Matchmaking where you are given near 0 incentive to play: unless you're doing Commendations for Player, Weapon, and Vehicles.

I know people like Extraction, but It's not something I like very much imo. I'm a kind of person who needs a reason to play the game in order to play (like Achievements or Commendations relating to the Gametype). If there is nothing there, then I'm out.

And I think Extraction does have a good concept, but like Bnus said... I also think 343i could have done better with it.

It's a great gamemode in my opinion, so is dominion, I really don't get why they would remove them from the map rotation. dominion has achievements and to remove it from the map rotation is quite dumb. I mean every basice mode should stay in the map rotation.

But I love extraction.