Mafia 5.0

Guts

If you don't remember right off, Rue was the detective.

What if it's part of his plan to say he's innocent so he can silently kill everyone? Also I think that picture says it all

Also I vote Franky :(

Sorry buddy :'(

Edited by DarkAngel

I'M BEING OUT-VOTED BY 3 PEOPLE. EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE 7 PROTOWNIANS LEFT IM GOING TO GET OUT-VOTED BY PEOPLE WHO AREN'T GIVING PROPER JUSTIFICATION TO THEIR VOTE. 

Bnus, sorry but you made a mistake. 

We can split the vote between Caboose and Frank if you'd like.

I change my vote to Caboose.

Okay, we'll even the vote between Caboose and Frank. 

Conditions:

1. The person who changes the vote to make it uneven is automatically a mafian and will die for their crimes. 

2. If neither are a mafian then Centurion is the indisputed mafian. 

3. Anyone who doesn't kill a person based on these conditions will be on a hitlist ordered by what reasons they had for doing it. Paradoxically, these people will be in the same boat as either 1 or 2. 

Edited by Delpen9
  • Like 2

Okay, we'll even the vote between Caboose and Frank. 

Conditions:

1. The person who changes the vote to make it uneven is automatically a mafian and will die for their crimes. 

2. If neither are a mafian then Centurion is the indisputed mafian. 

3. Anyone who doesn't kill a person based on these conditions will be on a hitlist ordered by what reasons they had for doing it. Paradoxically, these people will be in the same boat as either 1 or 2. 

Fair enough.

My vote remains Caboose

Delpen, have you been reading Death Note? Those conditions are worded very much like the Death Note's instructions, and on occasion you've worded your sentences like L.

That being said, it's reasonable and valid.

I haven't seen Death Note in years and I never watched past episode 28. 

You voted Caboose, so you can do that by withdrawing your vote.

Frankenzer, screenshots are one of the lowest forms of innocence proof, especially with the stunt the 4.0 Mafians pulled.

Can you please explain what stunt was pulled off in Mafia 4.0?

I vote Frankenzerker.

Anyone who votes disrupts the votes is a mafian.

So having the right to vote automatically makes me a mafian? I disagree. I should be able to vote and still be classed as innocent. I've got that right. For now, I'm not going to vote, I may make a decision later though.

So having the right to vote automatically makes me a mafian? I disagree. I should be able to vote and still be classed as innocent. I've got that right. For now, I'm not going to vote, I may make a decision later though.

You've got the right to paint a bullseye on your head and stand at the wrong end of a firing range. Doesn't mean you should do it.

The stunt pulled in Mafia 4.0 was all the Mafia deleting the original Mafia PM, then creating a new one with a misleading title "TGFW stories" and re-adding everyone who was in the original PM. That allowed them to send screenshots without being discovered.

The reason he said that was because most of the pro-town have agreed to even out the votes. The threat is a precaution in case someone does what Yoshi did last game, which was constantly unbalancing the votes to prevent double lynchings. I do understand that the way they said it was rude, but it's a necessary measure.

So that's it? You guys are gonna kill me off just to get the mafian? Go on then....let's see what happens.

You say that like something really bad will happen if you die... The worst that can happen is you die and the game goes on lol

You say that like something really bad will happen if you die... The worst that can happen is you die and the game goes on lol

But.....I don't.....want to die......UNACCEPTABLE!....UNACCEPTABLE!....ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE...PROTOCOL DICTATES ACTION!....I see now that helping you was wrong!

• Like 4