RTX '14 343 Industries Panel Recap

So will there be an option on matchmaking for halo 2 classic?

Yeah. They said that Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer is a fifth and separate option in Multiplayer you can choose from.

I hope this screenshot I took helps answer your question too.

IWT09jT.png

I LOVE that they found a happy medium for the weapon waypoints. That is so much classier and just all around cleaner. Rather that let everybody on the planet know that "ORDINANCE" has arrived just put a very small signifier in the general area of the weapon so someone walking by can see it when they may have otherwise not yet if they don't know where the power weapons are to begin with then they can't have them. :) BRILLIANT!

Also I have thought that there should have been an update to the Mongoose since it first appeared in H3. The covenant get one seater vehicles that can boast for a splatter and have guns (and generally speaking they have the same damage resistance as a Mongoose. Yet the mongoose only has the ability to have a backseat passenger, yes with whatever weapon they found (rockets, sniper, sticky grenades), but that is if any teammate would ever decide to get on your mongoose and be the best shot in the world to kill some one while moving at those speeds. Blah blah blah. I could go on and on but the point is that I'm excited to see mongoose get the facelift they deserve. and the best part is that they are going to be in H2 anniversary not Halo 2 classic so if they do end up sucking just go play with crappy graphics on classics. :P

So was the MCC all they talked about? Were there any hints or discussion about any other Halo related projects in the works?

Yea. All they talked about on Saturday was the Master Chief Collection. It was good news though. When Gamescom rolls around in August, I think they'll talk more about Nightfall and Halo 5.

Edited by Ardent Prayer

Yea. All they talked about on Saturday was the Master Chief Collection. It was good news though. When Gamescom rolls around in August, I think they'll talk more about Nightfall and Halo 5.

You misunderstand.  I could care less about more console news and made for tv/interent Halo products.