What will Halo 5 guardians Armour look like?

Well from the few videos I saw it looks like armor that Halo 4 did with the newer armor sets, we will probably see some classics return as well although the majority will probably be newer armor sets.

Edited by Yoshi1176

It's good to assume that set such as Recon, Mark V/VI, Scout, and so on and so forth, though after seeing the multiplayer beta, I now think that the armor will be a bit more round... And perhaps bulky, which I hope it is not. I'm not a fan of chunky armor. -__-

It looks a lot less complicated like Halo 4's was. I mean I don't want to hate on Halo 4, but the armor was slightly hard to look at. It was still good armor though.

Until the armor does something other than make you look pretty it is worthless to me. So personally I don't care what it looks like.

it'd be nice if lighter armor provided less protection but made less noise or a smaller visor has a smaller view, stuff like that would be really cool