Summer Greetings to all Newcomers!!!

Twinreaper

As an addendum to Twin's Oh-so-important post; If you need people to play Halo with, we host events all the time! Check the event's forum, and the Upcoming Events tab on the Forum page. Play with fellow forum-goers, make new friends, and crouch on their corpses!

What could be better!?

Well new members, enjoy the forums!! As you may see, we all have colors. These colors don't mean anything special, and they won't define you. But these do tell you - us all how dedicated you are.  We all love new members, truly. We hope to see you at events, contests, fun activities, and so on! Who knows, what if you become the next 'Top Dog'?

Be sure to post, be sure to attend, and be sure to just leave your mark in this community. Who knows, you may be the second guy or gal to get dedicated early. (Thanks RedStarRocket91 :P )

We all become known around here. Whether you're a member, a trusted member, a dedicated member, a community moderator, a moderator, Twam, banned, the news group, the art group, the MoM, the events group, the communications group, Legendary, BOTS, Affiliates, or even still verifying.

I wish you all a good time, the coffee is warm. So how about your Halo Spirit?

• Like 1

Welcome all of you new members, I fully agree with Twinny here that you guys need to stay. It's really sad to see members just join up and never come back ever, ever again even though they don't know what this brilliant site has to offer :).

If only I had something meaningful to say, but everyone already made the important points. Welcome to the forum! I hope this post isn't to meaningless. And Boss, I don't think crouching on other's corpses is a good way to make friends...... but if you don't want friends, then have at it!