Is it worth it to get a Xbox One ?

minusminun

In my opinion yes. If you love games that have great gameplay the X1 already has tons of though right now. Not only are they expanding their indie support but also look how much effort they're putting into Halo.

Also you didn't tell us anything about yourself? Did you have an X360? Did you like your 360? If so then yes!

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what console you get as long as you're happy. 

It depends on how you feel about it. How many exclusives excite you? How many features do you feel are necessary or add more to your experience? When are these features and games being implemented if not already? For me, because of all the exclusives I plan on getting, yes. For you however, it might be a complete new ballpark.

• Like 1

^

Well as said above... :)

I depends really.... Don't be stupid and buy a Xbox one just for Halo.... Look at a Xbox as a whole product and all the excusive games MS has.

Not just but the what features does the Xb1 have that you cannot get anywhere else ?

Look at a PS4 and a PC..... maybe they are more for you than a XB1 is.... maybe not ?

Look at a Xbox one as a whole complete system and then decide... is it worth the money ?

I'd say yeah because of the new games coming out like The Halo:Master chief collection which has Halo 1  anniversary , Halo 2 , 3 and 4.And other games like Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 ,I've tried Battlefield 4 out and it's amazing!  It's much more advanced than the 360.