Hey guys.

k9689

Well I'm not great at introductions so I'll try to make this as good as possible. My real name is zackary however I go by Zack or k9. And yes some people  call me k9 in real life for many reasons... such as well I play with a gamertag k9 346, and because I am a very very protective person. Uhhhmmmm... I attend high school at choctaw high school. I'm currently in the AFJROTC program my current rank is cadet master sergeant. And before you ask yes I have ribbons and badges and a rope. I have 10 ribbons, 2 badges, and the rope is black and red. I have been playing halo since I was 2 and I still play it lol I have an emotional attachment to the unsc and more to the masterchief. I can't believe it's been around for 12 years! So anyway feel free to call me Zack or k9. Thanks for reason my lame intro!!!!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy all of the time you have here. If you have any problems and need helping around the website don't be afraid to ask fellow members or staff, everyone here is friendly so don't worry about a thing haha :D.