Past game data carried over

I hope not, I'd like it if everyone received the same start. I think it's unlikely and think a lot of issues may arise by attempting to do something such as bringing game data over. Plus there's 4,000 GamerPoints to unlock, there needs to be a fair start for everyone both new and old to the series.

• Like 1

But I literally only just got Hayabusa for Halo 3 today :( bad timing much?

Look on the bright side. At least now you know how to get it, and when the new game comes out everyone starting out won't have it: but you'll be able to get it from the start.

But right now they haven't said anything on it, so It's up in the air.

As it is a new system it is being moved to, I wouldn't count on it.

But as Caboose said, 343 Industries has yet to announce anything regarding this, so I would hold tight until then. I am sure that as the game gets closer to release we will be getting more and more information regarding it.

Like BZ said, it would be better if everyone got a fresh start in every game. Everyone starts at the beginning and move up from there. Meaning, re-earning every Armor Piece in Halo 3 and Halo 4 and earning your ranks back up in Halo 2 Anniversary.

• 2 weeks later...