Hello MacGrandma here....

MacGrandma

Hello from a real Grandma who loves to play Halo! Sorry I just can't get into Ghosts or other COD stuff lol I just love Halo. I started way back in the early days of online play with Halo 2, I also ran for 5 years a major ladies group their Halo Division. Yep a Grandma who just loves to play. I took some time off recently but am coming back because I miss it and well.. I cannot wait to play and see Halo 5 :)  :thumbsup:  :clap: I have four children all grown and 8 grandchildren. Gaming events I have hit most of them over the years but well I am getting older and with my health I need a chair and big events like E3 you need to walk... a lot! (So if you are going, find your most comfortable walking and standing shoes, a backpack with drinks and snacks so you can keep on the move!) lol so I haven't been to one lately. I miss it though because I would gather all the swag and reading material for my grandkids who also game a lot! I don't know why I haven't wondered on this site before as it is Halo related... but here I am. Hellooo everyone! Oh my gamertag is my name and it stands for a Grandma who is Scottish in blood Clan MacGregor, but a Proud American born in California woohoo! :) HALO 5!!!! FTW!!! Can't wait! :)

• Like 2