343i has stated that there will be dedicated servers , so look there are larger maps , more players and maybe more vehicles and weapons.

Start the Campaign :

Only to say that it will be amazing ... I trust 343i

multiplayer:

As mentioned earlier a variety of weapons , armor abilities , vehicles, larger maps . (but much larger )

Forge :

More maps forge, more items to put on, budget and number of objects that you can insert very very large ( very large ), ability to save favorites in a section of a whole structure in edit mode created by ourselves so you do not spend time recreate it. Finally the icing on the cake ... moving parts , for example we operate a computer that allows you to open a door ( 343i I hope I can improve it special because I could not define it well).

Here's my wish list.

PS: I know that this is not the site of 343i , but I thought it was a good thing to post a wish list . :bananachief: 

While there may be a really large forge map I don't think maps in general will be too much larger. I expect there to be a BTB that is 16v16 or something around that so I expect a couple larger maps, but for 4v4 or 5v5 the maps will stay the same size.

For me, I wish for all the vehicles and weapons from previous games to make a comback and for when you sprint and get shot you flinch out of sprint, basically called "desprint" because of descope and oh yeah bring that back too. I also wish Instant respawn and Custom classes to be in everything else just not in War Games plus for the LOVE OF GOD NO ARMOR MODS its soooooo gay. Armor Abilities are k but it'll be better if you have to earn them instead of spawning with it so you call ordinace for it and keep it for the whole game. One last thing I wish for the Join in Progress for only the first minute and *kisses fingers* and walaah you got a fantastec multiplayer..........oh and if your gonna have a infection gametype in wargames again please dont name it "flood" cuz that just doesnt make sense.

This is The RZI Guy, and here is where I want you to submit your wants and dont wants in Halo 5: Guardians in a Halo Project called "The Mombasa Project" or Project: Mombasa", based on New Mombasa in Halo 2. This is for a hypothetical Halo game where we have almost everything we could ever want in a Halo game. Basically a huge wishlist for Halo 5, but with a lot more stuff with a lot more detail than any other Halo 5 wishlist. Let me know it the comments here as I will read all of them, and please keep it as short as you can. If I like your idea, and if it works, I will add it in to the wishlist and give you credit for your awesome ideas in the credits section at the bottom to let everyone know that you contributed. So tell me what you want and dont want in Halo 5: Guardians

• Like 1

I'd like to be able to choose the texture of a wall, you know a rusty look for flood or infection type gaming, posters for a city type setting, etc. 

Being able to zoom in forge mode fir precision editing.

Being able to place weapons down in flood mode, this is to give a more immersive feel of flood.

More interactive objects, like buttons to activate certain things.

New armour abilities, I like some of the current armour abilities, but I did prefer Halo Reaches armour abilities alot more. Maybe some for CQC combate?

I had a 2 or 3 ideas for some armor abilities but I do not think that would be added. Let me know if you know what are the right times to be sure that anyone interested. Something a little more important: we'll post a lot of wish lists here, but why not try seriously to 343i to put someone of our ideas, even if they already have a project maybe, at the end of the sequel of the game have also been created by the ideas of their most beloved fans. Tell to me that I could create a post where you can enter them. :respect:

I had a 2 or 3 ideas for some armor abilities but I do not think that would be added. Let me know if you know what are the right times to be sure that anyone interested. Something a little more important: we'll post a lot of wish lists here, but why not try seriously to 343i to put someone of our ideas, even if they already have a project maybe, at the end of the sequel of the game have also been created by the ideas of their most beloved fans. Tell to me that I could create a post where you can enter them. :respect:

We are not 343 but a community site.

The official site for 343 industries is Halo Waypoint.

We are not 343 but a community site.

The official site for 343 industries is Halo Waypoint.

I know, so I thought I would create a post to group a set of ideas and put them all on the site of 343i (like you said Godzilla, on Halo Waypoint). I think it's a great initiative, after all we are or are not a fan of Halo?! (I'm not a revolutionary) :yes

• Like 1

This is The RZI Guy, and here is where I want you to submit your wants and dont wants in Halo 5: Guardians in a Halo Project called "The Mombasa Project" or Project: Mombasa", based on New Mombasa in Halo 2. This is for a hypothetical Halo game where we have almost everything we could ever want in a Halo game. Basically a huge wishlist for Halo 5, but with a lot more stuff with a lot more detail than any other Halo 5 wishlist. Let me know it the comments here as I will read all of them, and please keep it as short as you can. If I like your idea, and if it works, I will add it in to the wishlist and give you credit for your awesome ideas in the credits section at the bottom to let everyone know that you contributed. So tell me what you want and dont want in Halo 5: Guardians

What is a RZI Guy?