There's This Sony Fanboy...

My color is lime, "Sony Pony"' has the other color. This was an argument between us...

Hey dude. 'Sup?

Hey.

So, why do you hate the Xbox One? I think both consoles are great -- but the Xbox One is baaad?

Because, Microsoft made it...

So, Microsoft made Windows as well -- the world dominant OS.

So? It's also stupid because you can't share games. You have to be friends for like, a month or some stupid rule.

*I slap my fore-head* DUDE! They dropped the rule before the damn console even came OUT.

NO! You can go check online! I read tech news EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

No. If you read tech news you would KNOW! Dude, I don't BS -- This is simple stuff. And it's the truth. Every. Damn. Word.

Stop being stupid! The Xbox One has retarded rules -- AND WHY would "Microsoft" change a rule.

Yeah, you're hopeless. Just a fanboy...

No. Sony's actually good. A fanboy is someone who likes a company regardless of how bad they are. For example, people that actually buy Xbox One's. I actually ADMIT that Sony makes some mistakes...

Just because you admit that they make mistakes doesn't mean that they don't -- and you still pledge allegiance to Sony. So, that means you called yourself a fanboy.

Uggh... Why are you so retarded!? *walks away*

And there I was thinking ,"Did he really say everything I heard him say?" Then, I realized how much I hated ignorance. And I love my PS4, it's these fanboys can't think fair. They can't like both...

• Like 1

This whole Console War thing is stupid. Honestly, it's just an unnecessary internet argument between people who have nothing else to do. I mean, no offense to you Orbis. <3 They're both game consoles that both sides can enjoy. But no, there has to be constant b******g about which console is better. In my view, give me any console and I will enjoy the crap out of it. If only other people could be like that.

Just my opinion.

Edited by Ardy
  • Like 1

This whole Console War thing is stupid. Honestly, it's just an unnecessary internet argument between people who have nothing else to do. I mean, no offense to you Orbis. <3 They're both game consoles that both sides can enjoy. But no, there has to be constant b******g about which console is better. In my view, give me any console and I will enjoy the crap out of it. If only other people could be like that.

Just my opinion.

I love both consoles, lol. I mentioned that. And I'm not one of those nerds in the IGN comments section that argue about MS vs Sony -- In other words, this was a real life convo when I was bored next to this kid. xD So, my opinion is actually with yours. xD I think I gave the wrong idea with this. Let's put it this way: I like Halo. I like InFamous. :3

Don't label all people who own a PlayStation and like Sony as this, we're not all unintelligent fanboys like this example. This is an extreme, most of us generally like MS and Xbox, it's the PC Mustard Race idiots ya gotta watch out for. A lot of PC Gamers like to go out and shout "PC Gaming Master Race" at the slightest hint of anything related to playing on a console or a PC, even the games.

And generally, those "Halo is just future cod" comments, don't come from PlayStation fans or generally sane people, it's often just fanboys proclaiming their platform as the best who bash Halo.

• Like 2

Don't label all people who own a PlayStation and like Sony as this, we're not all unintelligent fanboys like this example. This is an extreme, most of us generally like MS and Xbox, it's the PC Mustard Race idiots ya gotta watch out for. A lot of PC Gamers like to go out and shout "PC Gaming Master Race" at the slightest hint of anything related to playing on a console or a PC, even the games.

And generally, those "Halo is just future cod" comments, don't come from PlayStation fans or generally sane people, it's often just fanboys proclaiming their platform as the best who bash Halo.

Yeah, I own a PS4. You're on my friends list. :facepalm:

Uh... Did I say you didn't own a PS4 or that's wasn't on your friends list? :facepalm:

I was implying that I don't hate any PlayStation owners -- I hate fanboys. And I'm an owner, so I wouldn't label everyone that owns one as a fanboy. Frankly, you guys misunderstand me. :(  You guys think I'm bashing PlayStation. The point of this was that 1. He didn't do his research, yet he was trying to shove his fictional reality down my throat. Which is ignorance. I hate ignorance. And 2. I dislike it when someone is extremist. I HATE extremism. And in this kid's eyes, Sony phones, computers, TVs, BD players, and the PlayStation are the most dominant things in the world. He mentions it 80% of the time I've talked to him. That's why I'm mad. That's why I'm annoyed. That's why.

Just for the record : I am no one of these "Monsters"

But really fan boys are blind and refuse to see the other side this 8th gen console war reminds me of the 5th gen a bit.

Because in the 5th gen it was all about Bits.... Nintendo has 50 bits , But Sega they have 60 bits ! They can do what Nintendo cannot !

Now for the 8th gen...

Call of duty ghosts runs at 920p on Xbox one , but it runs at 1080p on PS4 ! PS4 is better.... durrrrr

:) You get my point.

Both argues here said some dumb things

one guy is an uneducated prick who quite literally was using wrong things to back up his points

and the other one tried to argue against the above, and cracked under stress and finally said something that is also, admittedly, a bit stupid.

Just because you admit that they make mistakes doesn't mean that they don't -- and you still pledge allegiance to Sony. So, that means you called yourself a fanboy.

This sentence doesn't make sense. The rest of it was your Sony fan demonstrating lack of knowledge, but what you said here just....not even once please. Read it back again, see why it doesn't help.

In any case, was kind of a good read, though reading through an argument is nothing compared to being in one. 

Gentlemen, please. Calm down, this discussion is pointless...

Because I think we all know by now that the PC...

...is master race.

:troll:

yes

no **** on consoles, only on PC's.

Mac > all

PC Mustard Rice

This sentence doesn't make sense. The rest of it was your Sony fan demonstrating lack of knowledge, but what you said here just....not even once please. Read it back again, see why it doesn't help.

How does it not make sense? He says that being a fan boy means that you like a company no matter how bad any of their products are... After that, he said that he admits Sorry makes some bad products. See what I'm getting at, here? He contradicted himself. And that's what that statement meant. And how am I an uneducated prick? Honestly, he claimed to keep up with news, although he didn't know that Microsoft dropped DRM almost a year ago. That's uneducated. So, how am I uneducated? My points were valid. And I didn't bull**** there... So, how?

Not sure what the **** I just walked into... but I guess Im a PC mustard? For shame.... the PC will always be superior, but consoles have their place. All consoles are good and whether one is better pertains to the user. Nothing wrong with supporting your console, but hating others based on false accusations and no education is poor form.

• Like 1