This weird color are personal journal entrys

Figure out the rest 

\\Unknown craft spotted. Entrance vector on route towards *********

\\Initial warning sent

\\Warning ignored by vessel

\\Targeting Sensors online

//Entry 000

//30 Minutes after crash landing. 

//Location: ******************* from galactic center. 

Time: 0100

Various systems have sustained critical damage. Unable to signal ******** cause is most likely a communications error? Major electronics can no longer function, perhaps they are beyond repair. Must investigate other crash sites. There must still be survivors. My team must still be alive. They must be.   I will scavenge any usable supplies left on my craft.  

Time: 0300

Wildlife on this ********** is strangely nonexistent. 

Time: 0500

Progress towards crash sites is slowed due to the geography of this *********. 

Time 0545

​I think it is available that I continue docking significant events in my datapad. This will prove useful when further research of this place can be conducted. 

\\Reports sent.

\\ All Ancilla have said to allow the lifeforms to wander, and collect Biometric data. 

\\Maximum Surveillance required. 

\\All facilitates placed in standby. Attack if provoked. 

\\Blocking internal communications

//Entry 001

//Location: ******************************* from galactic center. 

Time: 0800

Crash site located just beyond mountain. Still no contact from the others. Communications seem to be down on all devices, could be result of the artificial gravity. 

Time 0900

Strange metallic creature was located in the sky. Results in contacting failed, seemed to take no notice of my presence or persistent shouting. It was heading in the same direction as the crash site hopefully it is non hostile. 

Time: 1100

Found strange fruit growing out of a charcoal bush. Saving for further study. Plenty of water sources readily avaiable and remaining food portions will last 3 months if used in moderation. Still no sign of wildlife. 

||Contact from: ******** has been lost. 

||Last known transmission was a rebroadcast from the warning signal provided by the structure

|| Search teams will be sent to the possible exit vector in 10 days. 

//Entry 002

Time 1300

Approaching crash site the mountain has been easier to traverse then I first suspected. 

Time 1310

Attempts to engage in close range contact failed. Going to look for a better view to scout the area before approaching. Still no sign of main vessel. 

Time 1330

From this vantage point it looks as if there are two survivors. They seem to be setting up a camp site near their escape crafts. 

\\Monitor has been alerted of situation

​\\Surveillance must be increased.

\\New focus shifted. Determine whether these lifeforms are subject to contamination

\\Facilities now moved to defense mode. No lifeforms are allowed to enter Research Facilities unless access is permitted. 

//Entry 003

Time 1400

All is well. The survivors are high ranking warriors respectively named Eek-Bahk and Sho-ken. Although these survivors were my research team their skills will prove useful in surviving. We have started discussing plans on where to search for next crash sites. The smoke clouds will be our clue and we have begun marking the direction of these clouds.

Time 1445

Eek-Bahk wants to continue searching until nightfall while Sho-Ken refuses to leave this post and set up a base of operations first. Sho-Ken is the superior officer so we are following his orders. Although I fear the rest of the crew are in dire need of our assistance. I do not like working with warriors. I want to work with my team.

Time 1535

Eek-Bahk is rude. He does not know the value of this discovery. He tells me to stop taking photos and collecting samples. All of these plantae are new species. Some resemble that of home. Some of these might have the potential to fix our homeworld. Luckily Sho-Ken acknowledges the value of my research and the original purpose of this mission. 

The start of my new Halo fanfiction

A hint: The terminals from Halo CE will be your all seeing light. 

Good luck figuring it out

Some text will be revised and updated and corrected to fix any errors. 

to be continued.... later

All updates will be posted on THIS post. So it will be easier to read for newcomers. 

• Like 1

This is something about a shield world, and the craft is a covie ship. <--- I'm basing this off stuff you've been talking about in the shoutbox. :3

You're reading The Thursday War so the material I need to decipher this must be in THAT BOOK. Is this based on halo lore?

This is something about a shield world, and the craft is a covie ship. <--- I'm basing this off stuff you've been talking about in the shoutbox. :3

You're reading The Thursday War so the material I need to decipher this must be in THAT BOOK. Is this based on halo lore?

You're very sharp. Although you might want to reread to see if some of your theory still holds(I updated some info)

Yes The Thursday War has been inspired some of this writing. 

Also all of this takes place in the Halo universe.

When and where is something YOU need to decipher first. 

You've extended the limits of what I know. I'll take a nap and give it another try later. :3  I don't read the Halo books.

See if you said Gravity Well instead of Artificial Gravity I would have had more to work with. For now, all I know is that it isn't a UNSC artificial intelligence making those inputs.(but this could be wrong) It's a strange metallic ship, and purple metal sounds pretty strange to me. This lead me to the the conclusion that it IS a covenant ship. You said Ancilla, which suggests a Forunner AI. It doesn't know what the fruit is on the planet, so is it really a shield world(which should already be familiar to any Forunner AI)? or is it actually a UNSC/etc. AI that has also studied or made 'acquaintances' with the Ancilla? Guess I'll have to figure out...

This is directly based on the Halo 4 campaign. The blue AI is Cortana, or a UNSC AI(It doesnt sound like Cortana). The yellow AI is Forunner and ignored the initial warning because it detected no Flood. The time is military time, meaning 1 A.M., 3 A.M, 5 A.M. The other section is 8 A.M., 9 A.M., 11 A.M  suggesting a lapse in time of 3 hours after the normal 2 hours span, with 1 hours spans after the fact. 

They are two separate AI. One recovered from damages and became active at 8 A.M. after rebooting process(or however the time works) while the other sustained no significant damage. Both have two different experiences of the after-math. The strange metallic creature is not covie, because the AI would have been more alarmed. It is Forunner. They ARE on a Shield World. The AI can't analyze the Shield World like Cortana did. I don't know what this means...

I have a strange irking that Mendicant Bias is involved.  I don't know what you mean by Galactic Center, but this seems like very important info. 

The AI don't refer to the artificial gravity as a gravity well. I think this is just an error on your part. The AI not being as smart as Cortana may be meaningless. It can take sample, suggesting that they have a physical form. They aren't talking to anyone, so their comments are monologue. 

Also, I remember how in the campaign Master Chief was on a mountain when a ship arrived. It was the Infinity, which would seem contrary to what I have determined already. Well, this is a fan-fic...  

So what we can assume:

-2 AI with physical form

-They are stupid

-The ship is not covenant

-No one is with the AI(talking to themselves b/c they are stupid)

-Yellow AI is Forunner(Ancilla, what i said already, etc.)

-Galactic center is a complicated XYZ coordinate for UNSC

-Ship may be Mendicant Bias

-Mountian(just like campaign)

-Samples of fruit(May not be Shield World) (or AI are too stupid to know)

-They say Artificial Gravity instead of Gravity Well(probably meaningless)

• Like 1

This is directly based on the Halo 4 campaign. 

Just so I can keep people on track this is based on no Halo campaign.

I fixed the order of a few things maybe that should help.

All the clues are hidden in the details. 

OK SO EVERYTHING I SAID EXCEPT THE CAMPAIGN THING! *Angrily beats the table*

The terrain is obviously mountainous. The yellow is forunnerAI. The personal journal entries are by PROMETHEANS or ANCILLA. Most likely Ancilla(because Prometheans teleport), because both yellow and blue would coincide with one another with the announcement of collecting Biometric Data. Since they are Ancilla, it would make sense that they wouldnt know what the covie ship was(explaining why they called it odd and metallic).

The strange metal ship is the covenant ship. The crash site is the UNSC ship.