Too Much Spam!

Donut

If you are talking about the spams with links in them that have been a nuisance lately, I believe those are hard to stop until they get reported and seen. If you are referring to they "Any thought equals a post" threads, well, they have been here since the beginning. The was a fun atmosphere to see who could come up the the off topic crap. There appears to be enough topics to post in to get an idea out. I agree some seems foolish, but it gives an area for it to take place. There should not be a cap on OP's in my opinion, we can police the site ourselves but giving negative marks to posts and comments. Given time the administration and moderators are able to see trends with members and take action as needed.

• Like 1

I got that error message, too, when attempting to report Spambots. I just gave a shrug and figured that if a mod was scoping out the GD that they would spot it. I mean, what else is there to do except PM a mod directly? And I just don't feel like bothering SpecJest, EmoKit or Bob with something they might already know about.

Cannot wait for the update. :heart:

Stop complaining about the site kids, you have already been told that a captcha code will be added to the registration process in the the update which should be any day day now. I'm sure that the mods are working as diligently as possible to take care of the spam in the mean time.

Don't call me a kid. Okay? I'm not a KID. I'm 17.

You're telling us... But the absolute BEST thing you can do is to click the report button on it, it makes it much easier for us mods, thanks, like spec said the new update will stop them, so hang with us

I don't even have a report button.

• 4 months later...