Chances for elites in MP?

Shun 'Kanamee

Yes. I feel like they will be like Reach's Elites. 

Why? Well people want them and a lot of people backlashed against not having them. Plus the X1 is very powerful I don't see why it can't be added. 

Will they be? I wonder "why not."

Should they be? I still wonder "why not."

Even if Elites aren't allowed in multiplayer, (for whatever reason) they should still be playable in custom games or certain game modes. For one "If" reason and one "when" reason:

1. "If" the Arbiter is in the games campaign with his ally Elite buddies runnin' around with him, then there is a canon reason for them to be in multiplayer. (even though you truly don't need a canon reason.)

2. "When" forge film creators go to make their films, and they want to shake it up a little, there's those Wort Wort Worters there to be your covenant bad guys. I don't know how many Reach Machinamas I've seen with an Elite friend, Elites only, or an Elite enemy faction facing off against the Spartans.

and there is a third reason, I just forgot about it. It is a big one however.

3. The Elites have a HUGE following in the Halo Franchise. Some people just prefer Elites over Spartans. People have clans devoted to just being an Elite Clan! I for one prefer Elite over Spartan. My Halo 3 character has been Elite for years now without me changing to Spartan (even with that cool Katana), same for Halo 2. When Elites first became playable in Halo 2 I thought it was SOOOO Cool, playing as the enemy, fighting with the other Elites instead of having them kill you all the time. I still think it's cool! I'm getting ahead of myself though, that was just my opinion. I'm just saying the Elites get as just as much love as the Spartans. (even if people call them dinosaurs <_<, even when they are actually more snake like than anything else.)

Hopefully we see them in the next installment. (on our side of course!)

• Like 1

If 343 still decides to go with multiplayer acting as a simulator, then it still doesn't make sense why Elites wouldn't be included in the simulator. If you want to emulate fighting enemies, you can't if they aren't included.

I think they have a very good chance of coming back, especially after the outrage of them not being in Halo 4.

I just hope the customization for elites is like it was in Halo 3 or better. I wasn't a fan of Reach's "pick 1 of 8 sets" while Spartans get to customize down to their friggin kneecaps. :/

I to was disapointed that the elites where taken out of multi-player in halo 4. I enjoyed being the elites in halo reach because they where big,intimidating and the assassinations where fun to watch. they where also good for machinimas and pix. I would love to see them return to multi-player

I have a plot idea.

The peace alliance with the brutes was happening on Sanghelios. Chief was there. Jul used stolen Huragok he got and made the massive ship Commitment to Peace. they came and sent "Councillors" who tricked the brutes into thinking the ship is where the alliance will start. Brutus (Master chieftain like Tartaurus), did not even need to have the tricked agreement and quickly agreed with Jul to be an ally. To make sure the alliance will stick, he stated that they will send an unarmed assault carrier. It was hacked in and was shown as an enemy. The ODG used its MAC cannon to destroy it. Brutes were mostly in it and they completely distrusted humans now. 

It sucks I know.