Why do people still hate USA Godzilla?

Sniper0092

Idk, maybe everyone was just acustomed to the Japanese version. I mean the reboot was kind of a drastic departure from the traditional Godzilla, so I guess that's why people disliked it (though I liked it allot).

The new movie looks real cool though, and I'm sure it'll get some good reception from the Old-fashioned fans.

To be completely honest...the actual movie was more than a bit of a disgrace...

The show on the other hand, I did seem to like for a bit.

I can only say that the cartoon did better than the actual movie because it brought back something from the japanese Godzilla, and that was Zilla fighting other monsters.

Let's just face the fact that Zilla was not the Godzilla we all knew...

It was completely different from what Godzilla fans had grown up with, and that was something most fans just didn't want anything to do with.

To be completely honest...the actual movie was more than a bit of a disgrace...

The show on the other hand, I did seem to like for a bit.

I can only say that the cartoon did better than the actual movie because it brought back something from the japanese Godzilla, and that was Zilla fighting other monsters.

Let's just face the fact that Zilla was not the Godzilla we all knew...

It was completely different from what Godzilla fans had grown up with, and that was something most fans just didn't want anything to do with.

It's on Netflix, all two seasons.

The 1998 movie was cool. Rotten Tomatoes ranked it really low because of the poor acting and boring first 45 minutes. Most people didnt like how godzilla was turned into a full fledged dinosaur as opposed to godzillas iconic features. i think those two factors snuffed it out of its glory. 

The USA Godzilla is NOT called Godzilla it is simply known as "Zilla"

Also the design was quite poop the movie was good though.

The 2014 reboot features traditional Godzilla set in in the USA. It does not feature Zilla(from what we know so far.)

I thought the US Godzilla was a descent film. Sure, the story as to how Godzilla came about and what not, was unexplained as far as I remember. But, for entertainment I thought it was alright. I mean, seeing Godzilla ruin a city and hearing it's spine tingling roar sold me out to the film. :)