*Spoiler Alert* [Spoiler] Could the saga Halo Wars return. *Spoiler Alert*

Ghost Recon

*Spoiler Alert*

Could the saga Halo Wars return. *Spoiler Alert*

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.halodestiny.net%2Fnews-2711-la-saga-halo-wars-pourrait-elle-revenir.html%23skip

It is the surprise of the day. It seems that 343 industries wish to continue (or end?) to history of the Spirit of Fire, the main ship of the strategy game Halo Wars on Xbox 360. Indeed "Comic Boo" series Halo Escalation editor announced on her site summary of the chapter number 6 which draws our attention:

' The saga of Halo Wars enters the modern age as Infinity struggles to liberate the long-lost Spirit of Fire from the deadly Vata ' Gajat. ' Meanwhile, Petra's search for the identity of Infinity's spy could result in her death. "The Halo universe is on the brink of a new galactic war!"

In French:
'Halo Wars saga enters a modern Age while the Infinity fight to release the long missing ship Spirit of fire hazardous Vata ' Gajat. ' Meanwhile, the quest of Petra for the identity of the spy aboard the Infinity could lead to his death. "The Halo universe is on the brink of a new galactic war!"

The Spirit of Fire is (finally) back! What can therefore play 343 industry with the return of the Arbiter, Lord Hood, Brutes, and ODST, Guilty Spark 343 in the UNSC frigate and now the Spirit of Fire...

And this isn't about Halo Nation, we can still find this:
"Missing for thirty years, a legendary UNSC warship is discovered deep behind enemy lines." As Infinity plans a rescue mission, however, Admiral Hood's past with the ship's captain threatens to jeopardize the mission. The investigation into the UNSC continuous saboteur as the journalist infiltrates an Elite holy land in search of answers. “

In French:
"Disappeared for thirty years, a warship of the legendary UNSC is discovered behind enemy lines. The Infinity provides a rescue mission, however, the past of Admiral Hood with the master of the vessel may compromise the mission. The investigation on the UNSC saboteur continues while the journalist infiltrates a holy land Elite looking for answers. “

Can we expect that Cutter plays the role of the new "Keyes" of the saga of the depositary?
The Spirit of Fire appear in Halo 5? Is this just a way to close the Halo Wars chapter definitely or rather prepare a Halo Wars 2 possible? The Spartans II Jerome, Douglas and Alice will be back also?

You'll understand the speculations are numerous. And you what do you think?

I would have to say Yes I hope they do make  a Halo Wars 2 for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and maybe a PC version.

Okay it seems awesome if Halo wars came back I really liked it I would play for hours with my friends playing that game and to hear there screams as I brought down their last base was awesome.

BTW it is a rumour / article so it is not a spoiler at all. :D

Edited by Ranger447
  • Like 1

I doubt they're making a Halo Wars 2 right now, but I guess that does mean we'll be seeing that little cliffhanger wrapped up. I actually first read that a while ago, and I was happy to see that the Spirit of Fire was actually getting mentioned again.

I think they'll be happy to see that the Flood are dealt with too.

• 2 weeks later...