Just Want Some Simple Art

Drizzy_Dan

Hey guys so my friend who's in the Marines is getting a tattoo and he wants it to be real simple. I made him something and he said it was awesome and I told him I knew tons of graphic artists from here that could make him something simple but even better. Here's what I made for him:

Will%2BPic.jpg

Basically anyone who feels like whipping up a little something including a sword or swords, the grass crown, and the words "Eis Quos Amo Vivo" could submit anything. And in return you'll get this little thing if you don't already have it:

gfx.png - The GFX Award. 

Gonna lock this up in the next few days. It's not important whether you give something or not I just told him I could get him way better things because I know a lot of you on here are some GFX wizzes. But if you are going to give a little submission I will give you your Award and I just wanna say thank you very much on our behalves!

• Like 4

I'd be happy to submit something, especially when you say "simple" (I'm not a very good Graphics Artist either, check my "Drawn by Fate" Submission for proof. ;) I'll still try and improve though.). Good luck to your friend in the Marines as well. :)

This is it. :)

post-74986-0-67515200-1392570877_thumb.png

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II
  • Like 1