What Twinreaper has been doing?!?

Twinreaper

I have no idea what the majority of those images are representing but the last one I totally get, and yes you are correct she is smoking hot.

As for the divorce, I am sorry that it happened, or at least sorry you have to endure it. I don't know if it is the best thing for you or not as I really have no clue about who you were married to nor anything else. Still my best wishes to you my man.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the divorce... My parents and most of my friends are divorced... My parent's divorce was really messy. My mother blamed Me. She said she hates me and wants nothing to do with me because I was close with my dad so he didn't give her enough money because he wanted to invest it on my brother and I... we ended up going through bankruptcy, then foreclosure...

But its okay. I accept what happened. I accept I am responsible for what happened. It is her choice not to let me be apart of her life. And she had the decision to divorce my father. She has free will, I don't blame her, I am kinda of pathetic anyway. Its her right as a person to not speak to us, and I will respect it. I still love her with all my heart, and I am willing to still be her son... if she lets me...

But on the bright side, I am where I am today, and have what I have, because of what happened. Maybe my life would have been better if they stayed together, but then I could be a diffrent person... And I would have never came here and met all you wounderful friends...

I owe my very existence to my mom and dad. And I know fate has a lot in store for me,so I'm not complaining. If my life ends short, or if it turns out crummy, its the way its ment to be. I am happy no matter what happens...

You sound like a great person and an incredible man Twin... Any girl would be lucky to have you, so don't feel bad. Fate will let you be happy... just have faith.

Sorry for getting off topic. I apologize.

Its great to have have you back sir! :)

• Like 1

@Darth I use a various array of programs to get the weapons right.  I would be more than happy to teach someone the ropes of creating new tags and levels for Halo 2.  Hopefully all my 10+ years of doing this won't be wasted, and we will get a new PC Halo title sometime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

@Darth I use a various array of programs to get the weapons right.  I would be more than happy to teach someone the ropes of creating new tags and levels for Halo 2.  Hopefully all my 10+ years of doing this won't be wasted, and we will get a new PC Halo title sometime soon.

I am just now seeing this, sadly. I would definitely be interested in learning this.