introduction

Coldfreeze

Hello

My name is Coldfreeze. I have been a forum member of Halo waypoint for quite some time, now I joined this for funsies, since a friend peer pressured me into it. You know who you are uneas3 p34nut (so does everyone else now *Diabolical laugthter*)

*kuch* yes um so, I have been playing Halo since the beginning of Halo (which means Combat Evolved, So we cool right?)

So I look forward to be making stupid comments on your posts and doing all those religion discussions those kids are so fond of today! *Drops Mic*

Welcome to the forums

Please remember that on 343i CF people are polite and are educated and respect opinions unlike Waypoint. (Come at me Frank O Kernel)

If you have any questions that a certain peanut cannot answer then feel free to ask anyone else on the forum

Hope to see you around!

Salutations! Welcome to this forum, which is actually just a tiny atom in comparison to the whole ever expanding universe.

Tread carefully, or we'll have a rip in the space time continuum to deal with. So, read the rules and we'll not have to clean up after a mess.

Also, NO MOA BURGERS, or you'll end up seeing a DeLorean crashing into your lawn with me inside so I can safely stop you from eating that moa burger before you ever actually ate one.

Enjoy your stay!