Halo 4 is awesome (x2)

Snipeside

I think it was locked because really there was no point to it but I am glad to see someone likes as most people who hate it rant on about the same things again and again with very little reason. :)

Exactly. I feel like the game does have flaws, but so does everything else. The other games released before H4 were FANTASTIC. I'm just not a fan of the way Reach was played in multiplayer with bloom. Even after they fixed it, it just wasn't the way a game should have felt. Beautiful dark imagery, but it takes a lot more than beautiful graphics to make a great game.

As far as H4 goes, I love it. The only thing I want to point out is all the INCREDIBLE maps that are DLC and nobody has them.

Yea I was wondering why the thread was locked and all the complaint threads were unharmed. I'm glad to see you made a second one so more people can post replies to it.

But back to the topic... I like halo 4 as much as the other ones (I even bought the limited edition xbox). I understand where some of the heat is comming from. 343i changed a lot of things. Some good, some bad. But in my opinion most changes are better than no changes. Sure the old halo gameplay was a winning formula, but it gets dull if you keep releasing the same stuff (looking at you CoD >.>). Let's just hope 343i keeps up the good work and learns from the few mistakes they made.