Winter Break Kickoff Event!

Sadly Just AL

Hiya ladies and laddies, we are here to announce yet another winter gameday get-together for the Winter season.... we would have a drum roll, but we didn't have it in the budget. This Sunday, starting at 3:30 PM PSD, Onsokumaru and I will be hosting the:

gallery_47744_396_53818.jpg

In this event, we will be playing various gametypes on the Halo: Reach Anniversary Maps! These gametypes are included, but not limited to:

1)Slayer

2)Classic Slayer

3)SWAT

4)Team Snipers

5)Elites VS Spartans

6)Infection

7+)Whatever shenanigans we can come up with. :D

Of course, the game is Reach: Anniversary DLC, so dust those disks off and stick them in! Because we will commence, as stated before at:

Sunday 12/22/2013 3:30 PM PSD (Pacific Standard Time)

and will have 14 slots available, so first come first serve!

Hope to see plenty of you there! ^_^

1. Prometheanpwnr

2. Edward Kenway

3. JXZAW

4. BeckoningZebra1

5. Bnus

6. Rockubot

14 .

• Like 2

O - O

YESH!

I haven't played Halo: Reach in ages! I don't have the actual Halo: Reach disc, just Halo CEA. Haven't been able to play with anyone else because nobody I know really has the Anniversary DLC. Also, the online play for that DLC is absolutely dead. Thank you so much. I PRAISE YOU! :bow:

The only issue is that it's dated for tomorrow...

I don't think I'll have my internet back by then. Would you be able to set it up for Tuesday..? I might have it back by then. If so, put me on the list. Can't wait to finally get involved in a playdate! :laughing:

While I won't be able to make it at the 3:30 pm PST time slot, (that's 6:30pm EST) I may be able to join the lobby if it runs late. Looks like it's gonna be fun nonetheless (how can't it be if Osi and Sparks are there?) I really hope I can make the last match or two.

• Like 1