Hayabusa Armor Katana Assassinations!

BrandNewClassic

OK, so this idea is one I've had since Halo Reach first launched.

When I first saw Halo Reach's new assassination features, I had an amazing idea. The katana that's on the Hayabusa Armor in Halo 3, should be used during assassinations... but sadly, there wasn't even Hayabusa Armor in Reach at all. 

But it is still a possibility, and I'm not only talking about Hayabusa Armor; what if there are few armor types in Halo 5 that feature a "special" assassination just with that armor???

(Notice I say "few" armor types, not "a lot", because that would over do it... I would want 1, or 2... at max 3 different ones)

Let me know if you guys like this idea, and share some of your cool ideas you've wanted in Halo!

OK, so this idea is one I've had since Halo Reach first launched.

When I first saw Halo Reach's new assassination features, I had an amazing idea. The katana that's on the Hayabusa Armor in Halo 3, should be used during assassinations... but sadly, there wasn't even Hayabusa Armor in Reach at all. 

But it is still a possibility, and I'm not only talking about Hayabusa Armor; what if there are few armor types in Halo 5 that feature a "special" assassination just with that armor???

(Notice I say "few" armor types, not "a lot", because that would over do it... I would want 1, or 2... at max 3 different ones)

Let me know if you guys like this idea, and share some of your cool ideas you've wanted in Halo!

I can agree on this I think 343i needs to get more creative with the assassinations for example if the player has a gravity hammer as the weapon he is using he hits the Spartan / elite over the head with it  or if he has a shotgun ( this may sound a bit silly ) he pushes the Spartan / elite over and finishes them off with a shotgun blast ( it takes up no ammo ) :) 

Aren't assassinations supposed to be fairly 'low-key?' Personally, I like the regular knife animations. The flag and ball assassinations are crazy too. I don't think any of those remove the pretense of 'stealth' either. That isn't to say I wouldn't like to see more assassination animations though. I just don't think they should be hyper flashy.

• 2 weeks later...