Xbox One walkthrough video

Adam91

d9N03PG.png

As we prepare for launch of the Xbox One Yusuf Mehdi and Marc Whitten from Xbox gives us a 12 minute demo of the console in which they walk us through the new dashboard which can be color customized. We get to see an interesting new way to sign in to our accounts and another run through of other new Xbox live features and apps such as upload studio, skype, instant switching and more.

Here is the Xbox One walkthrough

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 5

Awesome video, I love how everything stays running in the background, it's perfect for multitasking. But with all the different types of notifications there should be an option to prioritize them.

Also does anyone know if you get FFB updates while playing a game or is that just for when you watch TV?

• Like 1

It looks great! It's much more of a success than people say it is. Looks like Microsoft have gave us an other great piece of technology to play with. ;)

@BeckoningZebra1 FFB? Do you mean FB (Facebook)?

FFB as in Fantasy Football.

If you remember they showcased a feature on the Xbox one for Fantasy Football. If a player on your fantasy team gets points for you it would pop up as a notification saying so, but I'm unsure if it also appears when you're playing a game or if it's just something you see when you're watching TV through Xbox One.

• Like 1

FFB as in Fantasy Football.

If you remember they showcased a feature on the Xbox one for Fantasy Football. If a player on your fantasy team gets points for you it would pop up as a notification saying so, but I'm unsure if it also appears when you're playing a game or if it's just something you see when you're watching TV through Xbox One.

Oh. I'm not sure. I'm not really that interested in football.

I cannot wait for this console.

:)

Me neither! I won't be getting it straight away though. I'm sure it will turn out much better than how people thought of it at E3. :)

i can see the changes from the 360 to the xbone which is good but i hate that they keep adding new features to get ahead of sony and they have had to hold back on some things and the tweet they made -_- ignorant 

• 5 weeks later...

Looks good! If there's one thing that I'd want to know is if you can set your own background? That might be an obvious question, but because it's next gen it may not give you the option, I'm not sure at all. But, regardless I can't wait to play Halo 5 on the Xbox One! :D

So far it is known as Halo Xbox One, not Halo 5. I can't wait for it either. The graphics are going to be breath-taking and the gameplay will be just unforgettable...I hope. 343 know what they are doing this time. A new console, a fresh start. ;)

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II